• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    Congrats. PA has some weird taxes and you have that whole Commonwealth thing going on there, but it's a heck of a lot better than MD. Live free, brother!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Maryland is in our rear view mirror as well. Been here 30 years; too much grief now for me. Closing on a home in Massaponax, VA July 6th. Our MD home is on the market. I'll be active in the VCDL and hopefully get back for a few more strolls on the bricks regarding the MGA. fred55

shekaar

Apr 26, 2018
    Congrats! Other than the 2A issues, I've liked a lot of things living in MD. I'll be starting a new job in D.C. at the end of the year though, so VA may be in my sights!

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    After 31 years We left the Peoples Republic 4 years ago. Mainly to be closer to the daughter but also you get tired of the taxes and lack of a political voice paticularly on 2A. No Regrets.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I have been a Marylander for 25 years. Next month, I will wave good bye to this state that has been my home for nearly half of my life. We are moving to Red Lion, PA. I'll still be working in Maryland and my extended family is here. I'll also continue to teach firearms classes here, but this move has been a long time coming.
    I'm not forgetting my 2A brethren in Maryland. I'll continue to support MSI, because none of us are free when one of us is in chains.

How is life in Red Lion Knastera?

ironbag

Apr 6, 2018
    Gaithersburg
    I’m originally from MD, but left 10 years ago. I moved back earlier this year pretty much to get divorced. I plan on staying here long enough to recover for financially from the split, and then I’m out of here again. It’s a shame, because all of my family is here, but I can’t deal with the excessive regulation in this state, of which guns are only a small part of it.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I am also on my way out of MD. I can't wait until my job transfer goes through and I can get my house on the market and head out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom