• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I'd suspect that rifle he has slung is fruits of a previous loot.

But my goodness talk about a good way to get ventilated. Start walking around folks homes in a pro gun part of the State with a rifle slung over your shoulder.

This guy is also putting himself in a tight spot if the police happen to find him.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Looks like a scoped hunting rifle. Possible cover when caught, " I was looking for my deer, shot it, and it ran into this area"? Also a possible defense if caught. Granted low rate of fire, but something to use.

Q

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    WHATs wrong with you guys?

It’s plain to see that is Jason Bourne, on the Run, on another Mission, man!

Dude’ll be lucky if he doesn’t get perforated before too long, pullin’ that stuff like in neighborhoods like that ...

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Looks like a scoped hunting rifle. Possible cover when caught, " I was looking for my deer, shot it, and it ran into this area"? Also a possible defense if caught. Granted low rate of fire, but something to use.

Q

Not at 245am. Freaky for sure

Beefcube

Sammich King
    Mar 15, 2011
    Westminster
    I heard about this happening off Deer Park and Niner last week. Seriously not a good outcome in either way to confront someone with a rifle walking around. Can't say if
    I'd have much trigger discipline .

We had a guy on the wrap around deck pulling on the locked storm door at 3am once while my wife was 5 feet away sleeping in a recliner by the woodstove. The storm is heavy duty and the main door is 1940's thick paned glass. The dog was in the bedroom with me. The three Troopers did a great job looking but with the amount of barns ,garages and woods here it's easy to disappear.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville

Q

Outside of hunting season? Wouldn't be a smart defense, then again,,, he probably runs low on smarts.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Carrying a stolen rifle around while you rattle doors is a great way to get your petty car burglary outing amped up to a reason to get your ass shot.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Whereabouts in the Finksburg area? Got family that needs warning, maybe.
    Kay's Mill Rd area.

I'd have to look back at the video again, but I spoke to a man yesterday that said it was his black powder rifle the thief is carrying. Stolen out of his car. Had been hunting earlier and planning to go back out the next day.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    I am going to go with what others are saying, this was probably taken from an unlocked, or possibly even a locked, car. Never, ever, leave a rifle or any other firearm, in your car or truck over night.

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Ok great visual on his face....the Detective will be knocking on his door right about the time you finished with post. This kind of crap happens everywhere....lock your doors always.

Sirex