• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    I travel to the Westminster part of Carroll county several times a year. I often stop in at Baltimore's Best Pawn. Are there any other gun shops in that area?
    Also, I was wondering if anyone can recommend any well stocked gun stores close by in Pennsylvania where one might find standard capacity magazines.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    W.E. Sell in Hanover too, lots of reloading supplies & other toys.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Reddings in Gettysburg for sure

I thought it was funny the first time I walked into Reddings Hardware. I didn't see much in the way of screwdrivers or power tools, but I did see some nice 'tack drivers' on the wall behind the register. :D

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Anytime I’m near Baltimore Best Pawn I also go to Duffy’s since they’re only 13 miles apart. I don’t do it often. It costs me too much money.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    As said, BBP, which is a good place, Bollingers has a store right on 140, just west of the 140/194 intersection, Lock Stock and Barrel has a small shop, but is also kinda hard to find, but the owners are extremely nice, and helpful. I love Brownstone Trading. A really neat old place to wander thru if you have some time to kill. I like Brad, the owner, and have a lot of respect for him after the Sandy Hook gun rush, he kept his ammo prices don as long as he could, even going to shows to trade guns for ammo for customers. I haven't been there in a while due to my schedule, but need to stop by when I get some cash. There is a new place on Court Street in Westminster, called Geared Up, which I need to check out because I have customers on Court Street and I can swing by. For the most part, the shops in Carroll County have been great to me, and I like them all.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    Bollingers is my new go to here in Carroll county. Nice people who have zero problem answering questions. Can't say the same for some of the other shops around.

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    I thought it was funny the first time I walked into Reddings Hardware. I didn't see much in the way of screwdrivers or power tools, but I did see some nice 'tack drivers' on the wall behind the register. :D

Pretty sure those Tack Drivers and Remote Operated Hole Punches classify as "hardware".

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Bollingers is my new go to here in Carroll county. Nice people who have zero problem answering questions. Can't say the same for some of the other shops around.

Brandy is a chatterbox. I love her for that...... Makes you feel like a friend not just a customer. I will have to stop by again. Supported them when they first opened their shop.

Beefcube

Sammich King
    Mar 15, 2011
    Westminster
    Geared Up are great people all around ,and we're practically neighbors at Main & Court.
    They do a lot of carry classes and women's gun classes. Their making holsters now too.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Geared Up are great people all around ,and we're practically neighbors at Main & Court.
    They do a lot of carry classes and women's gun classes. Their making holsters now too.

So do you also have a business I can also patronize when in Westminster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Curtis6789

Latest threads

Top Bottom