Why isn't there any Pro-Gun propaganda at a Gun Store?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Why do I feel like an adversary here?

Search function is a wonderful thing. I searched "MSI Gun shop" and that thread didn't come up.

Not meant to come across that way. I am, however, a sarcastic smartass.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    OK, I have printed up samples of Dblas' brochures since it appears that MSI is willing to supply them. I am willing to have some printed on my dime if necessary. I also did one of Gruntz03's. Next step is to start contacting FFL's that do retail sales within my area and request a meeting to find out if they will distribute the information, and let them choose what they think will work for their application. I know we have a listing of IP's, but not all FFL's are IP's here. MDS has a listing and map of ranges, but I haven't seen a resource here for firearms dealers, and I did try to search but my browser went blank:o
    So here is a link to search FFL's: http://fflgundealers.net/
    It can be searched by state or zip code or within a distance of zip code. I thought I would start with a 10 mile search based on the Waldorf zip, and maybe expand from there. I did a preliminary search of 25 miles and it listed 200 FFL's, but many were in Virginia so I'll back off a little. This may take a little while since I'm getting into my busy season at work- If I had started this several weeks ago when I was sitting around watching snow melt I would have gotten a lot done.
    I'll also email the events coordinator at MSI to find out if they have a list, and to make sure that I don't step on anyone's toes that may be doing this near me. Gruntz, since we are both in SOMD I will PM you so we can divvy up this end of the state. Maybe someone else down here will join in as well. Let's see if we can get this to work.
    Edit- I notice the MSI HQL brochure estimates training at $100. I don't think anyone is charging much more than $50, and I think some are doing $20. Should that be changed in the brochure?

Jan 12, 2016
    Central MD
    Again, kind of my point. No coordinated effort. I can hand them out out to local LGS, but what about the ones that are not local to me.
    Is there some sort of LGS "club"? is there a contact list for all LGS? Would they all be receptiv to this idea. A simple PDF could me emailed to all the LGS in the state. Print up a bunch and throw it in the bag after a purchase.

Also would improve sales so would be worth it for the LGS's to print and hand out.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    After everybody is comfortable with the wording, including ffl's, org's, and their lawyers, ask them and all the organizations listed to consider posting them on their websites. It is, after all, the era of the internet.

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    my niece drives this i decorated it for her
    64cb84ccaa3d226de8c791b537adc1d3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd