• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Hi all, I'll be posting this on a few of the forums here on MDS. Hopefully it's not considered spam.

We are in the process of ordering a large amount of 7.62x54r spam cans. Prices are up a bit from the last year. Looking on AIM they are $99 + $20 (approx) shipping. I think they can be found elsewhere for $115 shipped.

We would be looking to sell them for $110. I would like this to be a cash price. There is very little markup. I am trying to gauge interest and possibly get pre-orders. I want to figure out how much to order ahead of time.

So if you are interested in a can or two or ten. Please post or PM and let me know.

Thanks
    Dan

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm good on my supply, but $110 is an excellent price for a tin. I wouldn't sell any of mine that cheap :thumbsup:

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I may be interested. To be frank, sales tax is the killer.

I was ordering two spam cans from AIM with $30 shipping for the two in the wood crate. So lets say $115 delivered per Spam can. You are at $110 but thats not adding in the $6.60 for O'Malley's fee. Then I have to drive to get it. So its not really looking like a savings to me at $110 a Spam can.

I shoot this caliber in my MG, so I am always looking for the best price. Frankly with the Ukraine scare, the price is up right now anyway, so I am not sure if its the best time to buy. However if you can get a price that would be a good savings, I would buy a fair amount...directly related to how good of a price it is...

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I may be interested. To be frank, sales tax is the killer.

I was ordering two spam cans from AIM with $30 shipping for the two in the wood crate. So lets say $115 delivered per Spam can. You are at $110 but thats not adding in the $6.60 for O'Malley's fee. Then I have to drive to get it. So its not really looking like a savings to me at $110 a Spam can.

I shoot this caliber in my MG, so I am always looking for the best price. Frankly with the Ukraine scare, the price is up right now anyway, so I am not sure if its the best time to buy. However if you can get a price that would be a good savings, I would buy a fair amount...directly related to how good of a price it is...

If you are willing to purchase an entire pallet I can knock off $5 per spam can.

Thanks
    Dan

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    You are at $110 but thats not adding in the $6.60 for O'Malley's fee. Then I have to drive to get it. So its not really looking like a savings to me at $110 a Spam can.

But you're also going to a gun shop, where you see exactly what you're buying, and you can check out whatever other goodies are there. You might walk out with ammo and a Mosin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom