• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    [Doc Holliday voice] Very cosmopolitan [/Doc holliday voice]

5c47a702f33a1.image.jpg

Note to self: If you needed another reason to avoid Hagerstown.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    She should've been in jail for her previous crimes.
    The judges are the one's responsible for endangering our state. I expect criminals to do criminal things but when they get caught and convicted, I expect the judges to hand out an appropriate sentence. When the judges keep turning them loose to keep preying on people, the criminals are emboldened to do more. Google this girl's name and all kinds of things come up. She's the poster-child for Maryland's problems. Oh and no assault gun clips for you people out there minding your own business because we need to make our streets safer.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    The mag doesn’t seem to be the issues as much as possession of ammunition by a prohibited person/felon.

The federal gun laws prohibit possession of "any firearm or ammunition." 18 U.S.C. § 922(g). "Ammunition" is defined as "cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm." 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(17)(A).

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    "This story was updated at 9:45 a.m. Jan. 24, 2019. Due to a reporter's error, one of the charges in a story about the arrest of Fantasia Rivera was incorrect. Rivera was charged with the use of a magazine with a capacity of more than 20 rounds in a crime of violence."

Probably because I called the paper not long before and politely (not really) explained to them that they were morons. I was siting in my office this morning talking to a colleague while reading the article and the inaccuracy of it pissed me off. I smiled and said "watch this" as I picked up the phone and dialed. I asked to speak with the reporter but was told that he was "unavailable....would I like to leave a message?" I left a message alright. I'm surprised they listened to me. I was such a smart ass I really figured I would be ignored. It's still a terribly amateurishly written article but at least they removed the 30 round magazines are illegal part.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And on another note ;

In the 2019 photo , her skin tone looks like medium Hispanic. In the 2010 photo in linked article , skin tone looks like dark complexion African-American .

Lots of cosmetic dermatology in the interviening years , or photo manipulation ?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    And on another note ;

In the 2019 photo , her skin tone looks like medium Hispanic. In the 2010 photo in linked article , skin tone looks like dark complexion African-American .

Lots of cosmetic dermatology in the interviening years , or photo manipulation ?

Case search says she’s black

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    yep all the libs want stricter gun laws, but when they actually have someone committing real crimes, they do all they can to put or leave them circulating in free society to just do it again, and again.

https://www.msrpa.org/2019-maryland-general-assembly-bill-tracker/

Repeat Firearms Offender Act filed for consideration this week. Not sure if it's good proposed legislation or not. Thanks to MSRPA for tracking it, I'm looking forward to hearing if their analysis is for, against or neutral. Anyone have any thoughts on this one?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    https://www.msrpa.org/2019-maryland-general-assembly-bill-tracker/

Repeat Firearms Offender Act filed for consideration this week. Not sure if it's good proposed legislation or not. Thanks to MSRPA for tracking it, I'm looking forward to hearing if their analysis is for, against or neutral. Anyone have any thoughts on this one?

More laws so there will be more charges that will be dropped.
    Just like the magazine and ammo charge that got tacked on to her “real” charges.

We have plenty of laws.
    We have a lack of enforcement problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom