• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Are there any restrictions on using a vertical grip on one? I assume there is not, but have heard that there is/might be? (they were probably thinking the pistol version)
    I have the 16.5inch barrel, model 08506, its the "CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine w/ Muzzle Brake (low capacity)" Model on their website.

And anyone know of any places in Northern VA/Northern-Neck VA/Delaware or Southern PA that stocks 20rd magazines for them?

Any thoughts on any of the aftermarket charging handles? the stock one is kinda small for me.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Are there any restrictions on using a vertical grip on one? I assume there is not, but have heard that there is/might be? (they were probably thinking the pistol version)
    I have the 16.5inch barrel, model 08506, its the "CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine w/ Muzzle Brake (low capacity)" Model on their website.

And anyone know of any places in Northern VA/Northern-Neck VA/Delaware or Southern PA that stocks 20rd magazines for them?

Any thoughts on any of the aftermarket charging handles? the stock one is kinda small for me.

Not sure how close you are to Bowling Green Va but DK Firearms has 20 and 30 round magazines.

X-Ring Supply in Newark De has them as well. They are a dollar or so more expensive but still a good price. X-Ring says they are in store but if you decide to buy from them I would order call first and see if you can pay for them over the phone or have them hold them for you. If they don't happen to have them in the store it usually takes a couple of days for them to get them from their warehouse. Don't want to make a trip only to find out they have to ship them from their warehouse.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Thanks, I go to Big Dogs once a month or so, never noticed them there. May head down there this weekend and Bowling Green isnt too much farther so may stop in there as well.

Work takes me through Newark every few months, so will check in there when I pass through next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom