• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    June 28th Capital article "One year after john's Death, we demand action on gun violence".
    Entire artcle is an appeal to emotion. One or two commenters on FB calling MSI's D. Blasburg a liar. Their arguments have no logic or evidence. I expect her (author) to be permanently traumatized. I think she's going off the deep end next.

Link to article( I hate contribing to Cap reads) https://www.capitalgazette.com/opin...z5Q3JtrL9A4nGsTTHdsrffTKVxH3o60hf3GTMS3Gh1Uog

Attachments

• Chamblee.jpg
      Chamblee.jpg
      36.6 KB · Views: 1,107

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    So, exactly what does she mean when she says "hacking into my accounts"?

Does she mean "being challenged in the comments sections"?

I'm filing this away under things that didn't happened.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    It's always interesting that anti-gun folks can call for law abiding gun owners to be shot or killed, and it is their 1st Amendment Right, but when law abiding gun owners use actual facts and don't call for anyone to be hurt, we are terrorist gun nuts?

Man, the world is just not spinning right.

Q

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    BWAHAHAHAHA! "Hacking in to accounts". That's gold, right there.

This is along the same lines as "7 assassination attempts" on David Hogg.

Someone pushes back against her emotional drivel (rather than nodding in blind obedience) on her Gazette article webpage, and that is "hacking". Get a life, lady.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    as I suspected she's bitching about the comments section on the Capital FB page. So, she's not been hacked at all and is simply pissed that she's not given carte Blanche to flap her gums without being challenged.

That's some old school gun grabber stuff there.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    as I suspected she's bitching about the comments section on the Capital FB page. So, she's not been hacked at all and is simply pissed that she's not given carte Blanche to flap her gums without being challenged.

That's some old school gun grabber stuff there.

I may or may not have commented on her FB post :innocent0. We'll see how long it takes for FB to slap my pee pee.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am sorry her husband as well as other members of the paper were killed , but i would be sorry if they were killed on motorcycles in NH . I just don't agree with her blame game and name calling of so called " Terrorist Gun Nuts" It is easy going for the radical negative name calling and to create us as criminals .

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    In their warped minds they will see this as a win and ride the wave of schizophrenia. There will be more waves ...

Yeah, I may have stepped in a mess that I probably would have preferred not to:

gtodave
    So, commenting on your article is now considered "hacking"? And you wonder why your requests are not being taken seriously. Were you expecting an echo chamber in the comments section?

· Reply · 7m
    Andrea Chamblee
    Liar. Why do you say commenting on my article is hacking? No, hacking is when I get a notice from the account's two tiered authorization service that someone from a computer in another county is trying to access my email. And bank account. And any accounts that might have a credit card on file. Why are you trying to divert from the issue? Why are you a liar?

· Reply · 5m
    gtodave
    And you assume all that was done by "terrorist gun nuts"? I thought they were all knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers. Now they are world-class hackers? Who's lying here again?
    You made a mighty big assumption with your post, and I would hope that you could back it up. And if you can back it up, I expect a police report and subsequent arrest of said "hacker". Otherwise, I would expect an apology to "gun nuts"

Andrea Chamblee
    You expect me to follow your instructions? Or else what? You're a gun nut and a bully. "I will not comply."

· Reply · 3m

gtodave
    I gave no instructions and made no demands, and you have no idea who I am or what kind of person I am. You are intentionally trying to escalate things in attempt to garner support, just like when you claimed "gun nuts" hacked your accounts. I hope you find peace in this world.

Andrea Chamblee
    You bullied me to demand a police report and an arrest. You're a bully and a gun nut. Everybody can see that. I'm sorry about whatever it is your compensating for. We can all guess.

· Reply · 2m
    gtodave
    Wow. Just wow. I hope you find some help. Good luck :thumbsup:

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Nah, you just pointed out the obvious to her, and she can't lose face. It's all about image with these folks, no substance. Unfortunately, society has changed and it is more about image than substance. Even if you have to lie to save face. There are still good people in the world, but slowly the fake ones are catching up.

Q

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Chamblee says,

"Voters in Maryland and across the US have made their demands clear: Dangerous people should not have easy access to firearms."

OK MS Chamblee, so when are Voters going to do anything to lower the number of criminals on OUR streets who gain access to guns. When will the rhetoric yield real solutions like LOCKING criminals up and throwing away the key instead of blaming guns themselves and Law abiding gun owning citizens? Instead of enforcement and punishing criminals to the FULLEST EXTENT of these LAWS, Maryland fosters the expansion of violent crime instead of employing the cure.

When seeking to pinpoint the true cause of Violent acts, Maryland fails miserably as it blames guns and gun owners while foolishly turning our communities into crime ridden treasure troves with rewards for the law breakers and oppression of the law abiding.

With the policies of wrong is right and right is wrong, we have become THE 'look the other way on real crime", "Bring us your Illegal alien, Gang Banger Illegals, Don't report or detain for ICE so innocent folks lose their lives, state.

Get a clue, Ms Chamblee.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Yeah, I may have stepped in a mess that I probably would have preferred not to:

I came to join your party ;)
    https://www.facebook.com/andrea.chamblee
    We need comprehensive computer control for everyone including background checks, training, and fees in order to buy and possess one. You should have to prove a good an substantial reason to log on to the internet, and your bandwidth should be restricted to limit the damage hackers can do. Nobody needs greater than 120 gigs of storage space, ban high capacity hard drives. We also need a ban on the preferred tool of hackers, the tactical assault laptop. Just think of the children.

edit- lolz, and promptly blocked by her

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Shes deleting comments left and right. Simple ones that were saying that asking for evidence isn't bullying. BTW her FB is public.

On a side note now that she is on the AA Task force and uses her FB to post about it, doesn't that make her a public official and the comments protected?

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Shes deleting comments left and right. Simple ones that were saying that asking for evidence isn't bullying. BTW her FB is public.

On a side note now that she is on the AA Task force and uses her FB to post about it, doesn't that make her a public official and the comments protected?

I think she's certifiable.

I honestly hope that she gets the help she needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom