• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Here are the Axis and Allies results. The was a calculation error on the sheet, so the first place guy got bumped and Jeff moved up to the top spot. I will bring the tally sheet to the next match in case anybody wants to see where the error was.

Attachments

• AAJune2018_Results.jpg
      AAJune2018_Results.jpg
      40.2 KB · Views: 174

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    I definitely clicked on this thinking it was a board game meetup. Still was not disappointed - this sounds like it was a good time!

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    It was a nice shoot. The next one is definitely worth a try if you haven't been there. You might have to check with Rod, but I think you can come & check it out without shooting. I did once because I had taken some pain meds too close to shooting time (I was fine, but I didn't want to break the rules). I think attendance was low because of the overcast sky & forecast of showers. :sad20:

Just after registration ended & we went to the shooting line, the sky opened up in a torrential downpour. Nobody wanted to swim down and put up the targets. After about 10 minutes or so (time for some nice chats), Rod said something to the effect of "enough of this," looked skyward, speed his arms (think of Charlton Heston: Moses) and the rain stopped, heavy clouds left, and there was enough overcast to keep us from getting sun-baked. :lol: I think it was the best weather I've had there. :thumbsup:

Anyway, it is Allied & Axis: they/we need some Axis guns to check out & oogle. :innocent0 Maybe next time I''ll bring the Mosin instead of Pillsbury (the oldest rifle there, I think). Speaking of which, those old relics did pretty good, as did the rifles. :clap:

Okay, enough rambling.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom