• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I didn't even read the Slimes article. Did they have the requisite interview with an ER doctor telling horror stories about all the carnage he has witnessed from these evil weapons?

Australia whom they adore has laws like this I believe. Nothing bigger than .38 for the peasantry whom HM Government kindly allows to own handguns IIRC.

It will never stop with these assholes. Small calibers are ineffective Saturday Night Specials, and larger calibers are too effective. Every gun they can ban or person they can disarm by any excuse is a win to these shitbags.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Well, you gotta admit,,, youd have a better chance of surviving a .22lr gunshot than that of a 120mm Abrams. Just saying.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I think you could make a case for the old small stuff like the 7.62x25 tokarev. ;)

Cornelius

Trust Me, I Sell Cars
    Mar 5, 2019
    MD
    I find it refreshing that the .25/.32ACP is still going strong in the 2000's.

Also, does this suggest that the .32ACP is more deadly than a .38spl? That's an interesting factoid...

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    when you need to run news 24/7 365 your bound to just write a bunch of inaccurate crap articles. Funny, there are youtubers out there with more viewer on videos than the NYT has on articles. Bet that really irks nyt.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The actual "story" here is that the author and the "studies" authors took a proverb, misunderstood it's meaning and then went out to disprove the erroneous meaning.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    When I clicked on the link, the webpage was gone. The article as others have stated is full of "issues". But I would point out to the author, bigger rocks are also deadlier.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Actually Australia allows 357Sig. You will find a lot of 1911s in Australia chambered in 357Sig. Wish I could get one of those barrels for one of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom