• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leaddog

F-Class T/R
    Nov 27, 2009
    Delaware
    This Sunday, 12/04/11, Bridgeville is having it's annual membership meeting and swap meet. Some of you folks have expressed an interest in joining the club. This would be a good time to come out and join.

Membership is $175 for the 1st year and $75 every year after that. Your first year includes a $100 stock certificate in the club (can be sold back to the club if you leave). NRA membership is required. If you aren't an NRA member, you can call them on the phone today and join. 1-877-672-2000.

The club contact for membership is Ron Fraser and he will be available to complete your membership, give you an orientation and tour of the club. Please be at the club by 1100am.

If you plan to come out and join the club, please let me know via email to c.watson@verizon.net . I will email the membership application to you.

Thank you.

Charlie Watson

ssharff

Jul 2, 2009
    Georgetown, DE
    You do not have to be a member to shoot at any Club sanctioned event at Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club, High Power Match, IBS, IDPA, Cowboy, etc.

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    You do not have to be a member to shoot at any Club sanctioned event at Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club, High Power Match, IBS, IDPA, Cowboy, etc.

But it can be hard to get in the gate for a IDPA match with out a code. All the other matches leave the gate open.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    What is the closest gun store to the rifle range? It is a good hour drive for me to go there but since I am already in DE I would like to go and do some shopping.

Thanks

MessedUpMike

Jan 29, 2011
    From the guys I talked to today, there will be some more Three gun matches once the far bay gets reworked. I'm sure one of the members here has more information on it than I do though.

Grt55tanner

Apr 10, 2017
    Bridgeville membership

I know this is an old thread but I have recently moved to the area and would like more information about the area and places to shoot. Myself and my family enjoy shooting and have found it challenging to find places to shoot. A club would be wonderful and an added bonus to have others to learn new information and meet others who have shared interests. We live in Felton, Delaware.

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    Come shoot IDPA held on the 1st and 3rd Saturday and every Wednesday. Find the MD he can probably get you a application to join the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom