• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dammit_Man

Jan 16, 2018
    Hello everyone, MOCO resident here. I'm on a quest to reach master and turn money into noise on the way.

I'm interested in getting deeper into competitive shooting (and perfecting my 600yrd prone). If anyone knows of any High Power/Smallbore or just for fun matches coming up I'm all ears. Unfortunately I just missed the frozen chosin match, that sounded like fun.

Hopefully I'll see some of you at a competition in the future.

P.S. If you want to buy a needlessly babied Yugo SKS I should have a listing up in the next few days.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    When prognostications of what a new posters intent really is, typically take it with a grain of salt. This one though comes with a flashing neon sign!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    This will get interesting.

What's next you ask?

A "Why is my post count so low?" thread perhaps?

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Guys

Lets actually let the new guy make a fool of himself before we start treating him like a fool.

DM - you will need to get 50 legit posts on the forum before you will be able to sell in the classifieds. Attempts to boost your post count by short responses or content less posts will get them deleted at first and you moderated after that. Posts in the Intro section are not counted.

EShell on the forum is the man in longer distance shooting.

Welcome, to MDS.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Dammit_Man

Jan 16, 2018
    ...ok cool thanks for the welcome I guess. I'll just stick to the high power area of the forums and hang on to the yugo. Appreciate everyone giving real responses.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Welcome! Note that all competitions are just for fun if you don't win...

There are a few f-class competitions around, some 600 yd, but you'll have to drive a bit from MoCo. Dig through the history in the competitive shooting and rifles forums to find more info. Lots of good data.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    don't take offense from some of the reactions, you'll hit your 50 soon enough. It sometimes feels like members are playing a gotcha with the rules but they are just looking out for the forum and sometimes overreact. You haven't done any post shilling and you shouldn't refrain from commenting on threads that interest you. There is a lot of good information here and some real subject masters.

Where do you shoot highpower?

Dammit_Man

Jan 16, 2018
    Thanks, It sounds like mdshooters sees a lot of people who join to sell and then make a fuss about the post requirements....

I shoot service rifle at Fairfax rod and gun down in Manassas. There's actually a match this Saturday.

My dad shot with the Montgomery county rebels waaaay back if there's anyone that old here on the forums.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom