• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    What are the members doing to save information or emails . Some emails I would like to keep because of phone numbers and names to refer back to .

I am allowed 300 and wonder if I move them will that help with storage ??

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    If you're talking about the private messages, just select the ones that you want to save, then go to the drop down menu at the bottom right and you can download them in the format of your choice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 3.54.47 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 3.54.47 PM.png
      12 KB · Views: 386

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If you're talking about the private messages, just select the ones that you want to save, then go to the drop down menu at the bottom right and you can download them in the format of your choice.

Yes I should have said private messages , Thank You I will give that a try . :thumbsup:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I think I'd just make a spreadsheet of names and numbers and save on your computer. I HATE fishing through messages and Emails looking for one particular old message, seems like I can never find it until I look at all of them at least twice

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I think I'd just make a spreadsheet of names and numbers and save on your computer. I HATE fishing through messages and Emails looking for one particular old message, seems like I can never find it until I look at all of them at least twice

Yeah I get that , I just like to remember peoples names and be more formal with their given name in a private conversation , just seems more polite .

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Yeah I get that , I just like to remember peoples names and be more formal with their given name in a private conversation , just seems more polite .

It's a pain...getting my real name and screen name mixed up :rolleye12

In all seriousness, you could put them all on a "cheat sheet" and email it to yourself so it's available wherever you have email access. I have an entire email folder dedicated to all my accounts and log-ins (passwords encoded in a way that my brain might be able to figure them out better than a hacker). By "saving" it to email, it's pretty much always accessible.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    We’ll I lernt somtin new today. Never I’ve been letting the messages I wanted to save in my inbox pile up and figured some day I would have to make some hard choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom