• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I found out about this one while I was at South Carroll Sporting Goods last night. It's the week before G-burg. Usually a good show!

Jan. 24 & 25, 2015
    Frederick Fairgrounds
    Exit 55 & 56 Off I-70 Frederick, MD

Show Open to the Public
    Saturday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
    Sunday - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
    Admission is $9.00

Kids under 16 FREE with a paying adult

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    fred is a good show. looking forward to being there.
    thanks for posting.:)

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I should be there as usual with the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club booth.

Thanks for your support of Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club at the shows!

Well since I can't seem to make many of the other events or meetings, I figured I could do my part at the shows. Especially since there seems to be a drought of people to help at the shows. I can honestly say that in the last 1-2 years I have seen almost all of the exact same names for each and every show we do.

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    Neo31Rex31,

you may not remember , but at the Howard County show, I bought a bunch of ammo from you.... I gave you cash, we did the math wrong, and I didn't pay attention, cause it was a good deal to start with, anyway, YOU noticed that change was $10 short, you tracked me down in the next aisle and gave me $10..

You sir, have earned my business

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Emac's Tactical will be here, we will have the following (but not limited too)

LOTS of target loads, 00' and slugs (12g)

What type of 12 gauge target loads do you have??? Manufacturer???

Looking for 2 3/4", 3 drams powder equivalence (1200 fps to 1250 fps), 1 1/8 ounces of shot, #7 1/2 and #8 shot.

BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    I'll check it out. I can ride up to Frederick, grab some BBQ, and check out the show. Is this a good show? Good prices on the cash and carry stuff? I've never been to a MD gun show, my assumption is jerky, sling shot bands, and decorative knives. J/k. :D I would think MD's "regulated" firearm b/s puts a real dampen on shows.

I'm looking forward to it, I have no problem spending a little money to keep these shows going around here. I wouldn't mind getting a deal on some uppers, a 10/22, ammo, jerky, or picking up some cheap shotguns. Do the dealers take credit cards?

Thanks

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    IMHO Frederick is the best MD gun show. Lots of vendors selling guns and ammo. Prices are usually better. I bought 1000rds of Lawman 9mm for $200 the last Frederick show.

I think the money we spent last year before the ban has more effect on gun sales than the ban itself. Most dealers will take CCs but cash is king. Some will charge a CC fee (about 3%).You need cash if you want to haggle.

BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    IMHO Frederick is the best MD gun show. Lots of vendors selling guns and ammo. Prices are usually better. I bought 1000rds of Lawman 9mm for $200 the last Frederick show.

I think the money we spent last year before the ban has more effect on gun sales than the ban itself. Most dealers will take CCs but cash is king. Some will charge a CC fee (about 3%).You need cash if you want to haggle.

Thanks for posting that info. That's a good price on 9mm. I'm excited about checking it out.

mattyrayb

Feb 23, 2010
    waldorf
    I've never been but I assume the show is indoors, correct? The "fairgrounds" part is why I ask. I have a couple little ones that wouldn't do so well in the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom