• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmodzelewski

Oct 11, 2012
    Middle River
    Went in there today during lunch to look at some guns and there was only one other (potential) customer in the store. The 2 guys working there did not acknowledge either of us until i asked for assistance... then when there finally was some interaction the both of them acted like elitist prick assholes. I will never give any business to that store and will never refer anyone to them.

I've been to several other stores where everyone behind the counter has been nothing but helpful and courteous. Thank you Just Guns for the worst gun store experience thus far.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    3 in one week?? Someone is going to bring it up thought I'd be the first.

Sorry about your experience.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    No surprise there. The guy that owns it is a prick. Talks to you like your an idiot. That and he walks around dressed like dog the bounty hunter. This is just my experience of course. But I've been in there a few times.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Wow... I didnt even notice there were more negative experiences. I would have just posted in that thread. This was just my experience today.... thats all.

No in general three people who hve just signed up have started posts about how they hate a shop. Prepare for the backlash from people who like the shop. But if it sucked, it sucked. Thankfully for your there no IP's here hahaha.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I've purchased several guns from them and have been in the shop plenty of times. Zero problems. Always helpful to me. I've dealt with the owner many times. He comes across strong but seems like a nice guy to me. Gives straight, honest answers when I ask questions. He's done a great job helping my wife to pick out revolvers. I had pleasant conversations with all of them this past weekend at the Frederick show during a slow period. They are THE reason I go to the Frederick shows. Obviously YMMV.

bmodzelewski

Oct 11, 2012
    Middle River
    No in general three people who hve just signed up have started posts about how they hate a shop. Prepare for the backlash from people who like the shop. But if it sucked, it sucked. Thankfully for your there no IP's here hahaha.

I have a low post count but I've been signed up here for about a month.

I checked to see if they were IPs or not... for a second I was surprised that they weren't... but then again after my experience I guess I'm really not surprised.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Remember the commando in there is a TIER ONE SEAL Beret Force Recon Mall Parajumper US Marshall from the Drug Firearms and Federal Investigation Bureau. He's a real badass. If you are on here you are a tool. I think his name is Justin? Can't remember, but he was a total dick to y 70 year old uncle in there one time and we had words. . .

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    ive been to Just Guns several times and never had an issue. I've only bought 1 gun from them ever and the guys there are nice. Some are a bit STRANGE but cordial

I transfered my Glock at Just Guns. I'll never forget having to hold back my laughter as one of the guys behind the counter was dressed in full tactical gear including a drop down holster, Vest and looked as if he had played a starring roll in black hawk down.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I transfered my Glock at Just Guns. I'll never forget having to hold back my laughter as one of the guys behind the counter was dressed in full tactical gear including a drop down holster, Vest and looked as if he had played a starring roll in black hawk down.

That's priceless. I gotta go there and see for myself sometime.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

Did you ask him if he just Prestiged? LOL

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN

That's the schmuck I'm talking about, he has quite a pretend rap sheet....

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD

A Mall Ninja who got a job at a gun store.....NICE

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

he dresses like that at gun shows too......yea WTF

Elgan

NRA Endowment Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Harford County

Wow... and I thought some of the people I dealt with in airsoft shops were bad. That's ridiculous! :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom