• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I am pleased to tell you that after being released from police custody outside the NRA, Cypherpunk handed me $100 to start my legal defense the moment I finished my remarks for some assembled cameras.

The Camp Freedom Defense Fund has been jumpstarted with $100!

Thank you Cypherpunk so much. I am honored to know that folks want to help. For at least the next week, announcing a pledge here keeps the drive alive. Later, we can announce which trusted MDS member can be the trustee of this generosity and collect donations for me.

My arrest subjects me to A CRIMINAL COURT TRIAL IN FAIRFAX COUNTY DISTRICT COURT on Tuesday, August 28, at 9:30am. I have the opportunity to subpoena witnesses on my behalf--in writing--by August 18, so those of you who heard the Fairfax PD's ever-changing declarations of what their "police line" meant, please keep that morning open to help me (us) if you are able.

I have often asked you for prayers, and to hold me up when I feel that I am about to buckle. You've never let me fall.

Can you help me with this new hill to climb....

I suggest that anyone planning to provide testimony write down your experiences as soon as possible. Memory can fade and get befuddled very quickly. Just jot down notes the best you can that will provide a mnemonic to jog your memory when the time comes to relate it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    you forgot his not so invisible man skills

Oh, yes, he can be seen on our videos but only with those special movie glasses...

I suggest that anyone planning to provide testimony write down your experiences as soon as possible. Memory can fade and get befuddled very quickly. Just jot down notes the best you can that will provide a mnemonic to jog your memory when the time comes to relate it.

All great info.

And luckily we recorded quite of few of our interactions with the Fairfax PD and we have them in their own words--in different conversations on video--attempting to describe "the rules", which changed from hour to hour, and from supervisor to supervisor for being, in two very large containment area.

And all this, during a time when parties in both areas wanted--and constitutionally deserved--peaceful access to public area they chose, whether it be to gather with compatriots, gather to speak to "the other side", observe the speeches, old simply to take the shortest path back to their vehicles.

We have many witnesses ready to appear in court, too, if called. That's a blessing!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If you have always wanted to help with effort to keep our 2A flag flying, but could not do so, then know that helping me with my legal defense fund is just the help we are looking forward over the next couple of weeks.

I am honored to have firearms trainer and respected MSI board member Cypherpunk acting as our trustee for this project.

You can PM him for more info, or just send your much-needed and helpful donation right to his mail drop:

Cypherpunk
    5257 Buckeystown Pike
    Frederick MD 21704

By posting notice of your contribution to this thread first, you are helping with the fundraising momentum needed for one guy to go up against the unlimited resources of the people that arrested me.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Attachments

• 673557EB-47A6-4AF6-AE77-139D26A7C633.jpeg
      673557EB-47A6-4AF6-AE77-139D26A7C633.jpeg
      84.7 KB · Views: 464
    • 0EAB2193-EBB8-4E3F-AA26-82DE3EB8BD5C.jpeg
      0EAB2193-EBB8-4E3F-AA26-82DE3EB8BD5C.jpeg
      65.5 KB · Views: 466

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Rack, I’m out of town this week but am stating that I will MATCH Cypherpunk with my donation of $100 to the fund. Anyone else? I will get it to him by this weekend. Hang tough! Thanks for all you do!

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Good for $200.00 to start. We will go from there, depending on the response from others...

BTW, the YouTube video I posted has the complete incident, including the captains admission they screwed the pooch...

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    BTW, the YouTube video I posted has the complete incident, including the captains admission they screwed the pooch...

Yeah, I heard him say that. Though my recollection was that he was implying not that they shouldn't have arrested Rack, but that they SHOULD have arrested the crew from the other side of the moat and didn't. It was a fleeting moment, so maybe I didn't get that right. He seemed to be stinging from the thundering chorus of "********!" he had just received.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Yeah, I heard him say that. Though my recollection was that he was implying not that they shouldn't have arrested Rack, but that they SHOULD have arrested the crew from the other side of the moat and didn't. It was a fleeting moment, so maybe I didn't get that right. He seemed to be stinging from the thundering chorus of "********!" he had just received.

You are 100% correct.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG

You got it right on the captains admission. My wife kind of gave me the business, accusing me for starting the BS sing along. She said, “it sounded like your voice that started it”. I did not admit to anything...:D

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    My video only cough part of R&R's perp walk, but did include the Capt and the other 3 crossing.

And I'm in also .

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    You rock, Rack.
    I'm In....
    and I too will match Cypher's initial $100

Rack writes:
    "Please make your check or US Postal Service Money Order in my name--Jeff Hulbert--and write LEGAL DEFENSE FUND in the memo section".
    Send to:
    "Cypherpunk
    5257 Buckeystown Pike
    Frederick MD 21704"

Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm in for $100.

From the man on the bill:

“Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    A portion of an interview a "MDS News" reporter conducted with Fairfax Count Police Department's PIO:

Thanks to Norton and Mopar92 for the credentials ;)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    So why was Jeff arrested for exercising his choice to go across to the other side, and arrested even before getting to the other side and not even being allowed to return as the Capt. articulated in his directive?

That's a crock and they know it !!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I have transcribed the Fairfax County Police Spokesperson "E. Cory's" words:

"No....so...ah....the two sides were not designated for anyone...right? We didn't make anyone go from one side or the other, that was their choice...um... Our area in the center was for our officers to safely operate... ah...and we wanted to keep everyone out of there and we tried to facilitate people crossing... but with the crowd this large...ah... at some point we just had to say we need to stop it now just to give us the opportunity to do what we have to do....um...to keep everyone safe...".

So much horseshit...thank God we have it on tape for use in court to put side by side with the declarations of about 4 other Fairfax PD officers we have on video.

Rab1515 nails it!:

The police line was not lawful. This was not an emergency situation, proved by announcing there intentions weeks ago, and the county executive was complicit in this plot.

VA law § 15.2-1714. Establishing police lines, perimeters, or barricades.
    Whenever fires, accidents, wrecks, explosions, crimes, riots, or other emergency situations where life, limb, or property may be endangered may cause persons to collect on the public streets, alleys, highways, parking lots, or other public area, the chief law-enforcement officer of any locality or that officer's authorized representative who is responsible for the security of the scene may establish such areas, zones, or perimeters by the placement of police lines or barricades as are reasonably necessary to (i) preserve the integrity of evidence at such scenes, (ii) notwithstanding the provisions of §§ 46.2-888 through 46.2-891, facilitate the movement of vehicular and pedestrian traffic into, out of, and around the scene, (iii) permit firefighters, police officers, and emergency medical services personnel to perform necessary operations unimpeded, and (iv) protect persons and property.
    We have a clear case of the government (Fairfax PD) discriminating BY VIEWPOINT of who they would "facilitate" across "No Man's Land"--which is the name given to the "officer safety" area by yet another Fairfax PD supervisor giving declarations.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Yep I just put on my boots to avoid stepping in the piles on shite FCP are piling up. They continue to dig more of a hole for themselves.

Good

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom