• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I put an order in for one. The look-spot website is definitely a bit shady. The confirmation page for the order wasn't complete and had a bunch of generic statements like the page was put together in a real hurry. I also didn't get a confirmation email. We will see...

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Pelican case
    A Pelican case is one hell of an expensive mag storage option. I'd use something cheaper that wouldn't tie my case up. I have a Pelican 1610 which is quite large and it can't hold all my pistol mags let alone all my AR mags and I just got started with AR's.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Okay guys I was really interested and tried to make the purchase on the second website Look-Spot.top or whatever the link in the post took me to. As stated above the website said the transaction wasn’t completed because my CC Company intercepted it. Well called the CC later and they said a transaction, the only one I process that day, was pending. Turns out the transaction was completed to ”Danormah Trade ...” for about $10 bucks more than it should have been. Anyway have disputed the charge cuz no follow up email or confirmation and no merchandise more than a week later. Beware! A quick google search indicates I wasn’t the only person erroneously charged by Danormah about a week ago. Shame cuz the cabinet would have been perfect!

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    Looks like a great way to keep your mags organized, I might have to look in to one of these.

At the moment all my pistol mags are in ziploc bags marked with a sharpie and tossed into a snap lid household plastic storage tub, not the most organized way to store them, but I can usually find what i'm looking for pretty quickly.

All my rifle mags are housed similarly except there's no need for marked ziploc bags to distinguish the gun brand or caliber as they are all AR mags.. :D

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Sorry for the mention of that site... didn't know anything about them, just saw the decent price on a web search. Hope it doesn't cause anyone any serious problems.

Not your fault. BTW, the original eBay seller jacked his price from $70 to $99 :tdown:

DeadeyeJack

Supporter of Freedom
    Sep 13, 2009
    Dixie
    Hope I’m not hijacking the thread, but what do you guys think of this for storing mags? I guess it wouldn’t take up too much space.

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Club-Magazine-Pre-cut-Military/dp/B00X81D98S

It’s an insert that fits into a .50 ammo can. For $13 it doesn’t seem like a bad option. Mags won’t be as “easily” accessible though.

I have one. It is nicer than the picture. It is the closed cell (non absorbent) foam.
    I filled one with just loaded 1911 mags. You can get two to a slot. Spend time shooting, not loading.
    A bit of labeling would make it a useful storage tool for mix & match.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I curious if anyone had luck getting a delivery from the look-spot website? I did place and order and eventually got a confirmation email. The confirmation email mentioned that the actual card charge could be different based on exchange rates. The card charge was about $10 more than the $42 on the website. The CC charges did go through with my company. So I'm now two weeks later and no cabinet and wondering if I should call and dispute the charges.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    For anyone that may still be interested in this. There are still a few more for sale on ebay. The price is $99 but I did the "make and offer" and the seller accepted $75. Now the wait begins for shipping...

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Hey thanks for the above post. Just made the same offer - we’ll see what happens.

Update: Got a quick response accepted. Delivery estimated by 12/19. One left for anyone else interested.

Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Damn, delivery estimated 12/19. It showed up today! Excellent packaging, boxes inside of boxes. Perfect condition. This is going to solve my mag storage problem and more. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom