• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Dont know what people are thinking

Police go to serve a warrant , accessed decides to barricade instead . The suspect then decides to set the house on fire. Suspect is DOS . Jail is bad but thinking dead is worse.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Not verified , multiply people stating their were victims of attempted carjacking (on FB) nothing on the LEO pages or the Cecil Whig. Only info given is Railroad Ave (both ends when the light is red)

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Not verified , multiply people stating their were victims of attempted carjacking (on FB) nothing on the LEO pages or the Cecil Whig. Only info given is Railroad Ave (both ends when the light is red)

Awesome. Isn’t the Elkton PD on Railroad Ave at the one end where the light is?

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Awesome. Isn’t the Elkton PD on Railroad Ave at the one end where the light is?

Yes and the State Police Barracks are just outside the parking lot from below . Guessing do something where they would never expect

Looks like the folks have come to North East Walmart to go shopping, like we didn't have enough of our own scum. I bet they used 95 for a quick getaway. Chris
    http://www.cecildaily.com/police_an...cle_55bc9aed-9157-52d4-97da-b87e59d8966c.html

Seems this "duo" hit the Walmart up in Lancaster on 12/28

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Do the stores on the main stretch of Old Elkton have problems with robberies and such or is it just those stores on Pulaski Highway?

I don't think main Street, Elkton has a robbery problem. It's more like a prostitute, drug and homeless persons problem.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I just saw article where judge sentenced man 5 years on illegal possession of firearm and then suspended it. Only got 6 months for heroin. Just shaking my head.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Gone are the days when a perp gets caught with a bag, or 2, for personal use. These days it's typical for them to be caught with 500 - 1000 bags of heroin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom