• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I've been trying to figure out the right setup for a few hours now to make the pistol an SBR and go figure I search your section and find this.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=175644&highlight=kriss+vector

Quick edit: if you have the 9mm pistol version, I'd be interested in that. Then I can at least familiarize myself with it while waiting for a Form 1

Last edited:

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    No 9mm guns in stock at present however I can order you one. Generally speaking the way we got the SBR over 29" was with the extended buffer tube by Vltor (A5). Fully extended it was over 29". As you said, if you get the pistol you can play with it while you're waiting for the form 1 to get back. The cost of the AR stock adaptor was about $50 if I remember correctly. The A5 tube was $50 as well. From there you can use most stocks probably, however I would be hesitant to assume something like a standard M4 stock might make the OAL.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Kriss vector SDP 9mm pistol
    With some doodads.

Attachments

• FE048A88-07F4-4AA5-91DD-A6BB0BC50F83.jpg
      FE048A88-07F4-4AA5-91DD-A6BB0BC50F83.jpg
      44.4 KB · Views: 600

Engage Sales

Industry Partner
    Jan 18, 2018
    not to thread highjack but, any advice on getting a scorpion evo carbine sbr'd and making 29 OAL ?

Is having the barrel cut the only option?

Depends on how you're looking to have it set up. There's a few options that I've seen come through the shop:

A.) Cut the barrel down to about where the hand guard ends; this will save you a few inches, but will not require you to reflex a suppressor or flash can under there.

B.) Cut the barrel back or replace the barrel with the factory pistol barrel, and keep the factory hand guard. This option isn't so bad if you're always going to be running a suppressor.

C.) If you want a shorter hand guard, the only option I know of is adding some sort of extension between the back of the receiver and the stock itself. The guy who had done that get a 6" piece of Delrin dovetailed for the receiver and a Magpul Zuhkov stock on the back of that.

It's really up to how you want to run it and what look you're going for.

- Andrew S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom