• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBossman1

Mar 11, 2009
    Kensington
    Never been much of a PCC kind of guy, but for some inexplicable reason I am drawn to the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine. I had Andy grab one for me and picked it up this past Saturday.

Now I haven't been to the shop in some time, maybe it was because Andy wasn't there, or maybe its the new dress code, but when I entered I found a bunch of guys stripped to the waist and slathered in baby oil. I'm not one to judge but... awkward.

100_0454_zpset63vzak.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Did you sign up for the semi-weekly shave club? Bring a buddy and sign him up for half off.

Never been much of a PCC kind of guy, but for some inexplicable reason I am drawn to the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine. I had Andy grab one for me and picked it up this past Saturday.

Now I haven't been to the shop in some time, maybe it was because Andy wasn't there, or maybe its the new dress code, but when I entered I found a bunch of guys stripped to the waist and slathered in baby oil. I'm not one to judge but... awkward.

100_0454_zpset63vzak.jpg

Was wondering what happened to the baby oil I had at home on the bench.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    kind of looks like this:

Attachments

• barracudaelh.jpg
      barracudaelh.jpg
      56.3 KB · Views: 1,534

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland

100_0454_zpset63vzak.jpg

That's a sexy rifle you have there, I'm strangely:party29::party29: turned on

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    So much for my want for an MP5 and a Sub 2K! That thing is dead sexy! May finally have enough interest to buy buy my first SBR and a can to go with it! Heard mags are damn cheap too. --JB

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

100_0454_zpset63vzak.jpg

Sweet PCC OP! I want one of those so very bad!!

BBossman1

Mar 11, 2009
    Kensington
    Some follow up...

After extensive torture testing with a couple hundred rounds, nothing surprising to report. Functions as designed, more accurate than me and loads of fun. If you're sitting on the fence about PCC's, I say go for it, the guys at Engage will hook you up

I can't leave anything alone so I added a right safety lever delete, a Sig Romeo 5 and swapped out the carbine handguard for a pistol handguard. Sure its still a 16" with a fake suppressor, but it looks the part so I can be a gun range operator with a balaclava and nomex gloves...

e0972d4a-5ab1-4ebf-b057-35393b5b1378_zpsmxd1r3wc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom