Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Maryland Regional Discussions > Central Maryland

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:16 AM #1

Beautiful Orange Cat Looking For a Home

Milo is a beautiful, orange/white, male cat, who is about a year and a half old. He's fairly small in size, and is as sweet as can be. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

About a year ago, my fiance came across an opportunity to help a homeless kitten. He was sick, weak, and lying in a puddle. She took him into our home and nursed back to health. Now, a year later, it seems that between him and our dog (who was a puppy then), it's a bit much for us to handle. He gets along great with cats (we do have one older cat, who is kind of a hermit), and dogs. The only issue is his spunk. All he wants to do is play with the dog, who is obliged to. The problem is that when the dog gets that excited in the house, her size is not a friend to my floors, furniture, dinner plates, etc.

The plan was to nurse him back to health and find him a home....It didn't quite work that way, but the time has come to proceed with the original thought.

We're not looking for any money for Milo, but we do require strong evidence of a healthy home, which is fit to care for him. I'll be happy to text pictures of him to anyone interested. Please feel free to reach out any time via PM, call, or text.

Thanks guys,

Josh
410-913-4645
jmt476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:25 AM #2
MSI Executive Member

MSI Executive Member

PM me ...

And send me a pic and where you are located.

I have a farm with a barn occupied by more than a few cats that my VetTech daughter rescued. She may take him in if you think he's amenable to other cats, dogs, chickens, goats, horses ... and a few other wild critters who wander in on occasion.

He'll get good care, shots, and feeding. My daughter will have fist right of refusal though.

Proverbs 17:27-28

NRA Life Member
GOA Member, NAGR Member
SAF Life Member, JPFO Member
NSSF Member, MSRPA Member
MSI Executive Member
MD Designated Collector, Utah CCW

The Patriot Picket
Odi profanum vulgus et arceo
EL1227 is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Maryland Regional Discussions > Central Maryland