• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    "I've got that ammo you wanted" he says. "I'll be open the normal hours this week" he says...

I come in when he opens. Do my general perusing of the stock to see what I might have missed since the last week I was in. As I'm about to ask him if he can get AR receivers that take Glock mags, I look down into the case and see an assembled Quarter Circle 10 lower. Take a look at it but know better than to take a closer look. Start the talk about SBR'ing it and the whole 9 yards, then he has the guff to say he has an upper for it in stock... At that point I had to help him out since he was pushing his manufacturing inventory limit and couldn't have the 9mm upper on the lower out on the shelf :rolleyes:... So with that said, something came home...

s5qbNAc.jpg

She started out as a black rifle, but with an urge to have an FDE setup in the mix I picked up an MOE CTR stock, MOE grip and M-LOK forend. Two of the three are obviously on. I'm waiting to get my BCM rail set for my 20" project this week in the mail, so once that's on I'll have a delta ring setup to throw the forend onto this rifle. Think I might need the front retainer ring though as I'm not sure the one on the 20"er is going to work...

Thanks Brian! *ahem* I mean... Dammit Brian! :patriot:

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Hehe, your always a great customer! Glad I could accommodate you with something you wanted. Now to work on you and that Garand..lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    Haha, someday Brian, someday... What I do need to pick up now is a forend retainer as it seems the forend on the 20"er I picked up from you is the old style that's non compatible with the M-LOK forend I grabbed while I was there.

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    PM Brian for build prices. I got the only upper he had built in house and he doesn't mark up crazy high. If you want fancy stuff on it he will put fancy stuff on it, if you want it bare bones he will do that as well and price accordingly.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Haha, someday Brian, someday... What I do need to pick up now is a forend retainer as it seems the forend on the 20"er I picked up from you is the old style that's non compatible with the M-LOK forend I grabbed while I was there.
    I have them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom