• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    Apologies for the line spacing and the way some of the paragraphs appeared out of alignment. It's really wierd that sometimes MDS web pages are out of wack on my phone so it's frustrating to even visit it.
    When in edit screen all the paragraphs seem perfectly fine...

As for a cliff version, I would'nt know about it because I've never used it in grade school nor during college. I actually read the entire books assigned in classes.
    You did all that on a freaking phone?????:sad20::sad20::sad20:
    Cripes! I would have been worn out typing that on my computer!

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I would like to put in a plug for Safes and Signs as well. I contacted them last week about purchasing a Superior Safe and they gave me a great price on the safe and delivery and set up in my basement. The price was about 20% less than what a local dealer was quoting me and they were willing to order me the exact safe that I wanted rather than forcing me to pick from a safe that they already had in stock (like the local dealer was making me do). They were even willing to special order the safe without taking a deposit from me. I also found them much more responsive than the local dealer to my messages. All in all, it has been a very satisfactory experience to date and I recommend that anyone looking for a safe contact them before making a final decision.

I went back and forth between the Fort Knox and Superior Safes, but ultimately decided that the price on the Fort Knox safe I wanted was too high to justify since I could get a Superior Safe with essentially the same specifications for about 30-35% less.

Cal68

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Just an advisory for potential safe buyers....

THINK before you buy one off the interwebz. If you do, it will be shipped via common carrier and it is YOUR responsibility to get it in the house.

Yep, My back can confirm that. I bought a "Steelwater Safe" after checking out their Youtube vids and had to wrestle it in the house.

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    Not sure what size the Steelwater safe is...but I can say that the two smaller sized safes I bought weigh 950# each...no way I would move that.

lgershen

Dec 18, 2012
    I purchased a safe from them and they were fantastic. Great prices and excellent customer service. two thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom