Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 328

Jadsonchaves

Apr 9, 2014
    Maryland
    Alright well to answer the residency question, I am active duty army and will be stationed on ft Belvoir, VA. However, my wife had already signed a lease for an apartment just within the Maryland border. I will be moving once the lease expires however that's not for another year. During that year I turn 21 and was planning on returning to Florida to receive my ccw. I guess I'll have to either swap my receiver for an hbar or just leave it in Florida and wait until I move before I can conceal carry. Thank you to everyone who responded. I do feel like Maryland needs an extreme "gun law" makeover to make it seem less like nazi Germany though.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Alright well to answer the residency question, I am active duty army and will be stationed on ft Belvoir, VA. However, my wife had already signed a lease for an apartment just within the Maryland border. I will be moving once the lease expires however that's not for another year. During that year I turn 21 and was planning on returning to Florida to receive my ccw. I guess I'll have to either swap my receiver for an hbar or just leave it in Florida and wait until I move before I can conceal carry. Thank you to everyone who responded. I do feel like Maryland needs an extreme "gun law" makeover to make it seem less like nazi Germany though.
    Welcome from across the river from Ft Belvoir! I grew up very near there. Good luck with your rifles and ccw- try to break the lease if at all possible, this place is full of zombies...
    Thank you for your service!
    And God help you if it's the Wilson Bridge apartments...just sayin'

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom