BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Video Tweeted.
    #MorePatriotsThanHandcuffs
    #CivilRights

BTW, I have an app on my phone called I'm Being Arrested that texts your lawyer and others with a custom SOS of your design and also sends your location. Great fun at parties like the one this coming Monday. I got mine from the Google Play Store. :party29:

Note: iPhone users may have a similar app that sends a message to the nearest Starbucks. I don't have one, so I don't know what's available. :D

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Thank you for this very generous offer right up front! Standby, let’s see how this evolves.

Ed, thank you, and thank you to Sloane Franklin, a Patriot that I have never met, for his offer to represent us, and to toss his billing book aside!

We’ll get back to you as we see what develops.

Sloane Franklin. He and I went to law school together. We were in the same first year class together and we graduated together in 1998. He is a good guy.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I am glad to hear that the guys are being represented. I have no doubt about one thing. After a liability cluster like this the Capitol Police aren't going to be saying a word without talking to their departmental attorney. Not the State's Attorney, which is an independent office. But their assigned agency lawyer from the state. Probably an assistant AG if they are like most state LE agencies. I have no doubt their press release earlier had a state lawyer's scrutiny all over it as it was written, if he didn't actually write it himself.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Found these events for 12 February in Annapolis.
    Was told there was some kind of Women's rally but couldn't find the event.
    Three Dog Night will be playing at Rams Head

IBEW Local Union 24 | Build Union Rally on Monday, Feb. 12 at 6PM – Member ...
    IBEW Local 24 › build-union-rally-on-...

Citizens Against SCMaglev rally in Annapolis, MD: Public Event - Facebook
    Facebook › events

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Found these events for 12 February in Annapolis.
    Was told there was some kind of Women's rally but couldn't find the event.
    Three Dog Night will be playing at Rams Head

IBEW Local Union 24 | Build Union Rally on Monday, Feb. 12 at 6PM – Member ...
    IBEW Local 24 › build-union-rally-on-...

Citizens Against SCMaglev rally in Annapolis, MD: Public Event - Facebook
    Facebook › events

Well dang, thanks for the heads-up. Citizens Against Maglev rally vs. the IBEW (pro-Maglev) rally who want to "make sure the high speed Maglev train from Baltimore to DC is union-built." Both on Lawyers Mall, same bat time (6:00), same bat channel. That could be a sh!t show worth getting there early to see.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon

Attachments

• of crosswalk.jpg
      of crosswalk.jpg
      63.5 KB · Views: 478

DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    I can't believe after all this time, something like this transpires. I will be making calls tomorrow to be sure. I'm sure everyone would like to know where these orders came from. The governor's office and all republican representatives should be notified and demand an answer to this completely illegal action.

This is an outrage.
    This.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

chris17

Jan 26, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Perhaps the Capital Police should refocus their attention inside the building: Former Annapolis staffer recounts sex harassment by legislators: 'I was touched without permission'
    Michael Dresser Michael DresserContact Reporter
    The Baltimore Sun
    A former press secretary to Gov. Martin O’Malley told women lawmakers on Wednesday that she was the target of a string of embarrassing incidents of sexual harassment by lawmakers during her eight years of work in Annapolis.

Nina Smith recounted her experiences in the state capital as the bipartisan Maryland Women’s Caucus of the Maryland General Assembly considered a series of recommendations to the leadership of the assembly for dealing with harassment.

Smith did not name the individuals she accused of harassing her, but described incidents during the years she worked in Annapolis off an on between 2004 and 2014, ranging from crude jokes to come-ons to outright sexual assault.

“I was touched without permission,” she said. “Each incident left me feeling ashamed.”

One told her he would like to perform a sexual act in front of a lobbyist. Another repeatedly called her at inappropriate times to come to his room. One legislator, she said, “rubbed his private parts on me.”

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by motorcoachdoug View Post
    I read somewhere on social media that their was a demonstration of women going on the same time in the state house while the demonstration outside was going on. The ladies were blocking the hallways and not letting people thru and yet their was no MCP around at all while this was going on. I am going to try to confirm that this was in fact going on.

Kathy shared the video of her book of faces timeline.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...83325011753342

Ok now that we have a video of what Kathy posted that can be used to show MCP was doing selective enforcement totally disregarding the protest which is not allowed in the State House if i recall correctly.They did nothing about that protest but instead the good Sgt decided to make an example of the guys in front..

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    Our beef has ALWAYS been with the infringers.

Though they have been professional, courteous, and sometimes even supportive, the Capital Police are just pawns right now.

I think that this officer actually LIKED our videos on YouTube that was taken in Deplorables Tuesday ...

I request an updated pic on Monday. This one just doesn’t look like me any more.

Attachments

• D3F588CA-1F4C-4377-A087-6B7BDB4E42F7.jpeg
      D3F588CA-1F4C-4377-A087-6B7BDB4E42F7.jpeg
      48.6 KB · Views: 461

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by motorcoachdoug View Post
    I read somewhere on social media that their was a demonstration of women going on the same time in the state house while the demonstration outside was going on. The ladies were blocking the hallways and not letting people thru and yet their was no MCP around at all while this was going on. I am going to try to confirm that this was in fact going on.

Kathy shared the video of her book of faces timeline.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...83325011753342

Ok now that we have a video of what Kathy posted that can be used to show MCP was doing selective enforcement totally disregarding the protest which is not allowed in the State House if i recall correctly.They did nothing about that protest but instead the good Sgt decided to make an example of the guys in front..

Perhaps the police were called for the inside demonstrators but upon seeing a person with a sign they didn't even make it to the State House. Whoops.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Gee, wouldn't protestors inside the building, completely blocking the hallways, constitute more of a clear and present danger (and a fire hazard) to safety than a bunch of guys on the sidewalk with signs? Folks who have been there fairly consistently for years with absolutely NO negative issues, or caused any auto or pedestrian accidents.

Or maybe it was having to face the harsh reality of the signs' targeted messaging that was too painful for the legiscritters, who not only trample our rights, but get pleasure out of it? Having to face the victims of their dishonest and unconstitutional actions, in person, isn't fun, is it?

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Information wants to be free. Count on it.

Sooner or later we will know if the SGT acted on his own (highly unlikely) or if he was put up to it.

Pawns are cheap and easy. They lack common sense. They also lack courage...evident even more so when they try to bully based on their pitiful position in the food chain.

The truth will out here sooner or later. Way too much stupid and arrogant for this particular truth to stay long in the shadows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom