• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Just a note to our guests. Going on 940 posts in less than 48 hours to this thread alone.

That should tell you that this community is very very concerned about the trampling of our constitutional rights.

Go back to post 223 and look at the video. As you watch, notice the complete lack of pedestrian traffic (so how could they be impeded as the police indicate? ), and note how none of the signs are blocking the sidewalk.

Other groups who are on the sidewalk are not harassed. We are being targeted because our message is contrary to the thoughts of our government leaders.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    To be honest, I believe that this may be the most galvanized I've seen this community since I've joined. I think that the temperature is running even a few degrees hotter than the run-up to the FSA 2013. Way to kick a hornet's nest, Annapolis.

Trampling rights via crappy legislation is different than actively suppressing the free speech of one of our brothers. It takes it to another level. The legislative/judicial process is slow and cumbersome, but it’s Constitutional. Arresting men who are doing nothing wrong while marching with violent/disruptive groups like BLM is egregious.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    At what point is there sufficient grounds for some kind of lawsuit regarding police harassment/intimidation? Especially given the video which totally refutes the police claims.

Not sure how successful it'd be given how stacked the courts are in this Frosh-hole state.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Trampling rights via crappy legislation is different than actively suppressing the free speech of one of our brothers. It takes it to another level. The legislative/judicial process is slow and cumbersome, but it’s Constitutional. Arresting men who are doing nothing wrong while marching with violent/disruptive groups like BLM is egregious.

Spot on, my friend. Spot on.

May 13, 2005
    I've scanned the posts up to here and didn't see it, but might have missed it.....

Has anyone sent pertinent info to Drudge and the Blaze? This is EXACTLY the type of story they will go with and make it national news in a heartbeat.

Frosh and the rest of the traitors need the national attention they desire and it would be great to give it to them so the rest of the nation can be aware of their unconstitutional BS. I would love to see Frosh on Trump's priority Radar.

Unless this goes National, it suits Frosh and the rest of the traitors just fine. having Statewide publicity and even regional, isn't doing much.

And Where THE F is Hogan in all this?

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've scanned the posts up to here and didn't see it, but might have missed it.....

Has anyone sent pertinent info to Drudge and the Blaze? This is EXACTLY the type of story they will go with and make it national news in a heartbeat.

Frosh and the rest of the traitors need the national attention they desire and it would be great to give it to them so the rest of the nation can be aware of their unconstitutional BS. I would love to see Frosh on Trump's priority Radar.

Unless this goes National, it suits Frosh and the rest of the traitors just fine. having Statewide publicity and even regional, isn't doing much.

And Where THE F is Hogan in all this?

I submitted it on the townhall.com tipsheet. Had success there in the past.

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD

If 2A rights are not infringed or wcc become normal, then crime comes down. If crime comes down it risk their job security. This is why they support criminal violence groups and violate the rights of the law abiding. Same is said for the legislators.

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    If my wife doesn't go into labor, I'll be there! Looking forward to being arrested for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If my wife doesn't go into labor, I'll be there! Looking forward to being arrested for the first time.

Bring her. We can add an extra protester half way through. I can deliver the kid. It’s like riding a bike....you never forget. I’m sure your wife would be perfectly fine with delivering in Lawyer’s Mall.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Bring her. We can add an extra protester half way through. I can deliver the kid. It’s like riding a bike....you never forget. I’m sure your wife would be perfectly fine with delivering in Lawyer’s Mall.

Thinking all the cameras should close the deal

Wilson has flipped 180 degrees in a week could it be he was in a no win situation and decided to give them enough rope to hang them selves with??

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    She's at 39 weeks, SHE JUST WANTS HIM OUT!!! Would send an awesome message, but I don't want my son born in Annapolis, might make him stupid/liberal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom