• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckGeek

Feb 28, 2018
    Worcester Co
    I have suddenly developed the desire to add an inline muzzleloader/interchangeable centerfire rifle to my collection. I know about the Handi rifle, and the Knight KP1. Does CVA make one? Possibly Bergara? Though I doubt any of those others have the aftermarket support that the Encore has.

Thanks

730waters

Apr 20, 2013
    Rising Sun, Md
    You can't go wrong with the Encore System. The older frames are better than the new ones. If you buy a frame that came from the factory as a pistol, you can convert that frame from a pistol barrel to any rifle barrel that you want legally when you feel that you need something bigger to play with. You have options from 22 long rifle thru 375 HH barrels or any custom barrel that you want to have made as long as the frame will support the pressure without stretching the frame. They are a lot of fun to play with, but they are very addictive.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    CVA makes a line of muzzleloaders. I like mine just fine. It’s a little older, mid to late 00’s.

The line then was the optima/optima elite. Mine is a 50 cal/243’barrel swapper.

Both are accurate. I forget what the current main line is called, but you can visit their site and check the offerings. Maybe it’s accura? I believe the barrels are made by berrgara. (Check spelling on that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom