• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    This, and the stupidity coming from Kamala Harris and AOC is going to hand Trump a second term.

There are many policies I dislike about the GOP, but that said, the GOP is less guilty of right infringement than the left.

So, looks like the next election will be:. The lesser of two evils 2, electric bugaloo.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I might could go along with the federal license, with a few caveats:

1) cost to be no more than $20
    2) license is good for life
    3) Valid license bypasses all background checks and waiting periods
    4) License allows nationwide concealed and open carry
    5) License can be used as ID for voting (presenting ID to vote to be mandatory)

Please see post #2 for the appropriate response to your post. Even with the misspelling, I believe you should understand...:sad20:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    No "Reasonable-sounding" suggestion regarding firearms coming from the Left should be trusted.

It's ALL cover for registration and confiscation. This has been replicated over and over for the last century, and has ALWAYS turned out badly.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I might could go along with the federal license, with a few caveats:

1) cost to be no more than $20
    2) license is good for life
    3) Valid license bypasses all background checks and waiting periods
    4) License allows nationwide concealed and open carry
    5) License can be used as ID for voting (presenting ID to vote to be mandatory)

I respectfully disagree... no good could come from this. None.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    How about this:

I present my copy of the Constitution of the United States and its amendments, either in paper form, electronic form, or simply by visual reference elsewhere, e.g. should the seller have a copy of it handy. If the seller believes me to be worthy of the transaction, upon payment exchanging hands, I walk out with whatever it is that I just purchased.

I could get behind that.

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    I don't know why people don't already understand we have a Federal permit to Keep and Bear Arms.

It's amendment number 2 to the US Constitution.
    Exactly this...

No Registration, fines, or confiscation.

I’d like all of my rights... let’s just stick with that plan.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    We have to remember that they are under the delusion that our right to own firearms is granted by them.

I still cannot fathom how someone that does not even know where the most basic of human rights comes from can be a representative of anyone.

BergaraDan

Apr 19, 2019
    OY VAY!

I was in NJ when Booker was on the Newark Council when he staged a 10 day hunger strike, too bad it wasn't a 4 week hunger strike. He's Stanford, Yale, and Oxford trained. It don't get more liberal than that (maybe if he went to Harvard that would have made him more liberal...). He's smart, but when it comes to the second amendment, he's about as smart as a box of doorknobs.

How many criminals in Newark obtain their weapon of choice through legal means? Make it harder for law abiding citizens to obtain a gun to exercise their US Constitutional right and there will be a lot more criminals. Continue to make housing affordable, but stay away from my stash, thuck you very much.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I was in NJ when Booker was on the Newark Council when he staged a 10 day hunger strike, too bad it wasn't a 4 week hunger strike. He's Stanford, Yale, and Oxford trained. It don't get more liberal than that (maybe if he went to Harvard that would have made him more liberal...). He's smart, but when it comes to the second amendment, he's about as smart as a box of doorknobs.

How many criminals in Newark obtain their weapon of choice through legal means? Make it harder for law abiding citizens to obtain a gun to exercise their US Constitutional right and there will be a lot more criminals. Continue to make housing affordable, but stay away from my stash, thuck you very much.
    Thanks for your comments, the insight that you provided is often not heard from new members.

Head over HERE and introduce yourself.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    for the first time ever, I cant wait for the democratic presidential debates.

The sheer stupidity is going to get so amusing when they start eating each other alive over who is more progressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom