• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    See, they're all delusional. And the loudest Liberals are the ones that live in far-away gated communities.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    See, they're all delusional. And the loudest Liberals are the ones that live in far-away gated communities.
    Well, yea! They've solved their violence problem by not having guns, so their ideas should work everywhere. Oh wait, they never had a violence problem - those pesky details.

But bring a riot close, who will be first in line when the gun shop opens?

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    I bet as soon as that peace walk was over, Liz and Jen got the heck out of there. The people that live there have to put up with the results of that liberal mindset - and no change is likely.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I do not care for this woman.

What I like to think about is how she got up and left the side of the senate chamber with the best view at this last sine die and went to the other side so that she wouldn't be near the Patriot Picketers.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

What I like to think about is how she got up and left the side of the senate chamber with the best view at this last sine die and went to the other side so that she wouldn't be near the Patriot Picketers.

That was classic.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

A classic ending to a truly fantastic day. The Patriot Picket was on the bricks tag team style all day and truly into the night and then in the Senate chambers until Sine Die.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    Maybe we should convene a session of our B-More board members, along with others who are in town frequently on business, and formulate our "agenda" for this anticipated forum. A significant turnout with a cogent set of talking points--put forward by a variety of people--could make for an interesting evening.

Any takers?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Maybe we should convene a session of our B-More board members, along with others who are in town frequently on business, and formulate our "agenda" for this anticipated forum. A significant turnout with a cogent set of talking points--put forward by a variety of people--could make for an interesting evening.

Any takers?

Invite Maj Toure back down and have him present at the forum.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It goes to show you that leftist poltical ideologies are like venereal diseases.

They tend to run in packs; where you get one there's usually others.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Any takers?

Let it burn. Then they'll have more room to "protest".

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Invite Maj Toure back down and have him present at the forum.

I seriously doubt this will be a civil forum. I'm sure once they all get together, their juices will start to flow out into the streets and round 2 will begin.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    First, as we've said all along, "Dead Freddy killed Dead Freddy."

I keep looking for violent guns, and just can't find one. Now we're told to believe they're CONTAGIOUS, too??!!

I wonder if they are taking that from that May 16 episode of Through The Wormhole? They ran a show "Is gun crime a virus?" The episode premise was "is gun violence an epidemic that scientists can help cure? Could gun crime be a virus?"

So you know, it's a scientific fact now. /sarcasm

Mr H

Banana'd
    I wonder if they are taking that from that May 16 episode of Through The Wormhole? They ran a show "Is gun crime a virus?" The episode premise was "is gun violence an epidemic that scientists can help cure? Could gun crime be a virus?"

So you know, it's a scientific fact now. /sarcasm

Not familiar with your cite, but it sure sounds like something they'd do.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Not familiar with your cite, but it sure sounds like something they'd do.

What I recall:
    Basically, someone has a medically inclined group studying shootings as though the violence is a virus They are looking at attacking it's spread as though it's a biological issue or something like that. I do not recall the episode suggesting they lock up the perpetrators. From my "CSI viewing knowledge" it seems the best way to stop an epidemic is to stop the vector that's spreading the infection. I.e., lock them up and toss the key. But you know, poor unfortunates just need a better / another break to turn their lives around. /sarcasm

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    What I recall:
    Basically, someone has a medically inclined group studying shootings as though the violence is a virus They are looking at attacking it's spread as though it's a biological issue or something like that. I do not recall the episode suggesting they lock up the perpetrators. From my "CSI viewing knowledge" it seems the best way to stop an epidemic is to stop the vector that's spreading the infection. I.e., lock them up and toss the key. But you know, poor unfortunates just need a better / another break to turn their lives around. /sarcasm

LOCKED Linky: https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/through-the-wormhole/full-episodes/is-gun-crime-a-virus

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom