• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Shot my PSL and M1 Carbine there today ... was able to hit the steel on the 200 with both. Tested a prototype replacement spring from a spring manufacturer for the PSL :tdown: it didn't perform any better than a worn out PSL spring.

Shot my daughter's P229 .22 conversion ... its a damn sweet gun. Just getting broken in and better with each mag.

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    I'm going to try and swing by there tomorrow afternoon. How often can you change out paper targets? Is there a set time in between going COLD? I was going to sight in a rifle at 50 yards. Then move up to the 100 and 200. Just curious?

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I'm going to try and swing by there tomorrow afternoon. How often can you change out paper targets? Is there a set time in between going COLD? I was going to sight in a rifle at 50 yards. Then move up to the 100 and 200. Just curious?

Just went again this weekend past weekend.

It's very flexible. If there are only a few shooters you could probably ask for one when you need it. But what is cool is that you can position yourself in the middle of the firing line and from one spot you can shoot at 50,100,200 and 300 all at the same time. So we set up 8 targets total 2 at each station and only went out once.

Plus We were playing shooting games where we each had to take 3shots at 50yd, hit their 3 suspended bowling pins at 100yds, then hit steel at 200 and 300 yds twice. We recorded the shortest time to fire the 10 rounds and added 30 sec for each miss. It was fun.

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    Just went again this weekend past weekend.

It's very flexible. If there are only a few shooters you could probably ask for one when you need it. But what is cool is that you can position yourself in the middle of the firing line and from one spot you can shoot at 50,100,200 and 300 all at the same time. So we set up 8 targets total 2 at each station and only went out once.

Plus We were playing shooting games where we each had to take 3shots at 50yd, hit their 3 suspended bowling pins at 100yds, then hit steel at 200 and 300 yds twice. We recorded the shortest time to fire the 10 rounds and added 30 sec for each miss. It was fun.

Awesome. Thanks for reply.

kmartin370

Feb 22, 2011
    Arnold
    I love that range. steel and other items to shoot as long as you clean up after yourself. Usually have to go on a Monday to avoid the crowd. Summers tough coming from Annapolis area too with beach traffic and all. def recommend.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I love that range. steel and other items to shoot as long as you clean up after yourself. Usually have to go on a Monday to avoid the crowd. Summers tough coming from Annapolis area too with beach traffic and all. def recommend.

I'm headed there Friday the 21st for a nice birthday shooting. I'm typically there on Friday's early so there really isn't any traffic since it's going the other way when I head back to Annapolis.

kmartin370

Feb 22, 2011
    Arnold
    I'm headed there Friday the 21st for a nice birthday shooting. I'm typically there on Friday's early so there really isn't any traffic since it's going the other way when I head back to Annapolis.
    Nice! Wish I could join you. Only three guys a work and ones on vacation this week. There isn't any way I can sneak out for that fun. Enjoy!

Rc29b1

Jul 24, 2017
    Kent island
    Yea i just went there for the first time this weekend. It was great. I hadnt been out shooting in 10 years and i was a little anxious at first. But i just told the range officer the deal and he was super cool. Went over my new rifle with me and i was good to go. Spent the whole day there. You can back your truck right up to the stalls and work out of the back of your truck. They're definitely super safe but not a holes about it. $20 all day. Its an hour from kent island. 1 1/2 from annapolis. Im meeting a friend at a range in virginia this week that is $20 per hour and is also about an hour and half away. Plus they say you usually have to wait. Im assuming ill ne going to delmarva afterwards from now on but we will see. Anyways. First experience 5/5 stars. Also it was on a sunday suprised it wasnt super busy. Oh and also the other shooters in my case were super laid back. Alot of people were trying other peoples guns no problem

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Anyone know if DSC allows pistol caliber carbines on the pistol range?

Yeah I think you will be ok as long as it's not a rifle cartridge. They won't let you shoot an AR pistol because it shoots 556.

There are some holes in the one torso target on the right hand pistol range. This guy was shooting a mosin from the bench there. He got a talking too and the holes are still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom