• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Old thread but good one! Lots of positive responses about our place, thats always nice to hear.

Thanks guys. :)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    My wife has done a couple of transfers at Jessup Coin and Pawn over the last few weeks. She has gone in alone and was treated excellently by the staff. She had never done a transfer in MD before and they handled it well with her. They even imbedded the "fever" into her and made her come home and ask for a new 1911. Sweet. Customer for life for that. She said they had a good assortment of stuff too.

Could just be that she is a looker too...lol

:needpics:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Old thread but good one! Lots of positive responses about our place, thats always nice to hear.

Thanks guys. :)

Yes, Scott's is a great place to do business plus we have to support clandestine's proclivity to procreate like a third world tribal chieftain.

Fustercluck

Aug 4, 2008
    Eastern Shore
    :thumbsup: +1 on Otto's Police Supply

I have been buying crap I don't really need from Clayton for a couple years, and he has been excellent to work with. He has become my Wilson, Nighthawk, and Class III go-to guy. Saturday is a reliable time to head to his store. Expect it to be busy and cramped, but he will give you an honest ear when you get to the front. I would buy more stuff from him, but it's a two hour drive for me to get there.

BTW, he isn't the only Nighthawk Custom dealer in MD anymore. The Armory in Annapolis is also a stocking dealer, since October.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    This OP got my attention this past June 2009. I made run down there from Baltimore and went to Bart's and it didn't seem to suit me. I've bought from there since June...expensive primers during this void in components.

Went to A&D and really enjoyed the atmosphere and shopped and talked for an hour. That ran me out of time and stopped in for a short visit to Scotts and enjoyed that place too.

Been back to A&D and bought my first handgun. Been to Scotts, too, to let Chad show me how to disassemble my Rem1100. I'll return to both A&D and Scotts!

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    I know it's not Glen Burnie, But what ever happened to Bob's Coins and Gun in Annapolis? He was on West st. close to the court house circle then moved way over close to the mall, still on West St. I haven't seen him since the early 80's. He shot at AAF&G.

Bob moved his store to where it Armory is located and sold it. He still buys and sells antiques and coins. He has thre3e shops 2 in Annapolis and one in Pasadena.

Jerry

Feb 22, 2010
    Bushwood
    Had a good experiance with Arundel Firearm and Pawn today while quite the jokesters they ended up hooking me up with a Marlin lever action 30-30 quick and easy.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    As I understand , Bob still owns the building, just no longer cares to deal with modern firearms. He still does coins, and occasional pre 1899 .

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    +1 on Scotts. I went there to have Chad check my AR and I never even knew they were there or sold guns. It's a great place to have around.

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Yes, Scott's is a great place to do business plus we have to support clandestine's proclivity to procreate like a third world tribal chieftain.

+1:thumbsup: to that k31

Dropped by the other day just to see the shop and was totally impressed. Great bunch of guys, great shop.
    I see myself doing a lot of business there.

TBAGRR

Feb 12, 2009
    Edgewater
    i know its right outside Glen B, but Pasadena gun and pawn was very good to me! The prices were great and they were more than willing to help me, I will defiantly buy from them again. A&D was also a nice experience they transferred my AR lower, i didn't like i had to pay tax on the transfer but oh well, ill go back there to!!

s197shelby

Jul 1, 2009
    I hate for my post to be only negative but here goes. I cannot stand SF. They have treated me like crap everytime I go. I am a LEO. When I go into SF they look at me like I am not supposed to be bringing in my gun. If you work at a range ppl are going to be bringing in guns. I get yelled at for my cell phone. BTW according to them they set off their hold up alarm. Im sorry but I have responded to countless alarms as a LEO and never heard of one being set off by cell phones. I once asked if they offered any LEO discount. Guy laughed at me and told me no. Im sorry you have such disdain for police in your community. I don't go there anymore unless I am desperate to shoot and don't want to drive to my department range or on target.

hawxter996

this avatar is offensive!
    Nov 11, 2008
    at home
    my wife,trigger happy and myself have pretty much bought all of our firearms from a&d.

i may have scotts look at my ar15,i think it has a canted front sight.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I heard some guy named Chad used to work for Scotts Gunsmithing, he got fired. Aparently a blind man came in with a "seeing eye dog", well, the seeing eye dog gave Chad the stink eye so Chad had to put him down. Chad then replaced the dog with a gay monkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom