• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    Vinny the spineless troll stepping down.
    Update

We have been making some big changes here at Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence (MPGV)! I am pleased to announce that after almost four years together (since our founding in 2013 to pass the life-saving Firearm Safety Act), I am stepping aside as President to become Chairman of the Board. I am thrilled that our two terrific new leaders, Jen Pauliukonis and Liz Banach, will take over daily leadership of the organization as President and Executive Director. They both come to MPGV with experience from a national organization, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, and are dedicated to MPGV’s mission of reducing gun violence across our state and country.

We had a big win this legislative session by keeping an extreme gun rights advocate off the Handgun Permit Review Board. This citizen board, appointed by the Governor and approved by the State Senate, decides on appeals of concealed-carry permits after they have been denied by the Maryland State Police. This victory came because of members like you. During our lobbying efforts, we heard from Senate office after office that your emails and calls were constantly streaming in! We will continue monitoring the board to ensure that the remaining board members make their decisions based on Maryland law and not their own personal philosophy!

Unfortunately, the legislative session also ended without a single gun violence prevention law passing. Although we can be proud of having some of the strongest gun violence prevention laws in the country, with over 300 gun deaths in Baltimore last year, it is clear there is still work to be done. We need your voice and support to continue to fight for sensible gun violence prevention laws, close loopholes, and strengthen enforcement.

Under Jen and Liz’s new leadership, Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence will become an even stronger and more effective grassroots organization committed to reducing gun deaths and injuries in our state.

In honor of our great new leadership and momentum we are offering our supporters LOCALLY PRINTED MPGV LOGO TEES! If you make a donation of $100 or more by April 30th, we'll ship you one of these high-quality shirts to proudly share our important message of reducing gun violence.

I have tremendously enjoyed and been inspired by my time as President of Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence. You are all terrific supporters! As your Board Chair, I promise to continue to join you in doing all we can to save lives from gun violence in Maryland.

Thank you for your passion and continued support!

Vinny DeMarco
    P.S. Above is a picture of me representing Marylanders To Prevent Gun Violence with President Barack Obama at his January 4 announcement of Executive Actions to prevent gun violence.
    Support our work to reduce gun violence in Maryland: Make A Donation
    Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence | 2600 St. Paul Street | Baltimore, MD 21218 |
    You are receiving this message because you subscribed to our mailing list: Unsubscribe

facebook twitter
    empowered by Salsa

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Who quits a winning team?

No, you quit a losing team, or be fired.

This great EL1227 video remix of our original shows that Spinny Vinny has lost the fire in the belly, and is not there to scold us, but to buy our artwork.

Last edited:

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Not quite stepping down, seems like he just promoted himself. Wonder what one has to do to get on the board? If we could get a couple DINO's on, we could neuter MPGV.:yummy:

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    These clowns think that the that keeping jurgena off the HPRB is going to reduce murders in Baltimore?

They even acknowledge the failure of regulations to reduce violence in their own self congratulations. Ironic / ackward. .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Not quite stepping down, seems like he just promoted himself. Wonder what one has to do to get on the board? If we could get a couple DINO's on, we could neuter MPGV.:yummy:

Promotion? This is no different than a losing coach--who can't get in the end zone--moving to the back office to handle personnel and contracts.

ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    My guess is that the money dried up, so he moved on to find someone else to shill for.

These were my thoughts too. Ol' Vinny sucked that well dry. And thanks to a very popular republican governor and a failed Firearms Saftey Act circa 2013 he needs fresh meat.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    They might have seen him as a lightning rod and a liability as he has been caught spinning too many yarns. On to the new fodder; anyone have any dirt on the new dynamic duo?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    No doubt he sees the handwriting in the Kolbe case and wants to get out while he still can, leaving someone else to take the blame.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This is Liz Banach, the new Executive Director. I'll bet this mom demanding some action is a powerhouse with a stroller.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      60 KB · Views: 1,254

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The rest call them selves progressives and run like hell the other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This is Jen Pauliukonis, who is taking Vinny's place as the new President of Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence.

Apparently, this mom demanding some action doesn't have sufficient time to research facts. As the ONLY witness for Senator James Rosapepe as he sponsored his Terror Watchlist Firearm Purchase Ban, she gave false testimony at the hearing about people on the TWL having the means to challenge and/or be removed when wrongly included in the database. Her testimony was a time-wasting fluff of "feelings" and errors, and when I challenged her afterwords, she said "her people" told her what to say. (Which did not include the difference between the FBI's Terror Watchlist and the TSA's No Fly List)

She also sat behind DC-W and me in the Senate gallery for part of the final hours of the legislative session. She left abruptly--in tears no doubt--when it became clear her "feelings-based" legislative wishes had hit a brick wall.

So Jen, if you are going to find a sitter and hit the hearings: Just the facts, ma'am....if you can find any.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      106.7 KB · Views: 1,226

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I feel sorry for Mopar. Who's he going to chase around the Maryland State House?

He does like MILFs but I'm not sure the vapidities mentioned below meet the ILF part.

This is Liz Banach, the new legislative director. I'll bet she is a powerhouse with a stroller.

Vapid personified.

This is Jen Pauliukonis, who is taking Vinny's place as the new President of Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence.

Apparently, this mom doesn't have sufficient time to research facts. As the ONLY witness for Senator James Rosapepe as he sponsored his Terror Watchlist Firearm Purchase Ban, she gave false testimony at the hearing about people on the TWL having a means to challenge and/or be removed when wrongly included in the database. Her testimony was a time-wasting fluff of "feelings" and errors, and when I challenged her afterwords, she said "her people" told her what to say.

She also sat behind DC-W and me in the Senate gallery for part of the final hours of the legislative session. She left abruptly--in tears no doubt--when it became clear her "feelings-based" legislative wishes had hit a brick wall.

Just the facts, ma'am....if you can find any.

Why is the song "Pretty Vacant" running through my head now?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Do they all need to exploit children in photos to prove that they really are moms?

Two can play that game. Here's a mom who commands more respect.

Attachments

• granny c 3.jpg
      granny c 3.jpg
      4.3 KB · Views: 1,207

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Ever notice that men do not seem to want to do this "gun control" work anymore?

It seems like there have been a slew of "gun control" men resigning from these organizations, only to be replaced nearly every time by a woman.

I mean, take a look at this snapshot from this past February of a roomful of men gathering to announce gun control laws on the way--before the votes were counted.

Do they look proud, energized, righteous and full of fighting spirit? Nope. With all of them looking distracted, bored or glum, it seems they have been hectored into action by....the women's movement.

Ever seen so many Happy Warriors?

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      61.8 KB · Views: 1,251

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver