• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I keep replaying the moment where Raskin flailed his arms to Hough and Miller over and over again in my head.

Schadenfreude.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Raskin is in #8 , correct? I see his signs there. I see Trone and Matthews signs in #6 :lol2:

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Raskin is looking for a promotion. Send him back to hell, IMO, if you are in the 8th. Van Hollen too.

This I did not know...maybe someone wants to shoot the image of Raskin playing chess to his competitors for some TV ad time??

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Raskin is in #8 , correct? I see his signs there. I see Trone and Matthews signs in #6 :lol2:

Raskin is running for Van Hollen seat in the 8th: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a911c2-ea27-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html

There are republicans running for the 8th (https://ballotpedia.org/Maryland's_8th_Congressional_District_election,_2016). I am not familiar with any candidates so caveat emptor. I am not in the 8th.

Probably to boot Raskin you have to vote in the DINO primary.

But if a really weak candidate emerges the GOP has a better than usual shot.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    People need to vote accordingly Apr 26th. This kind of underhanded nonsense should be rewarded with a one-way trip back to hell, IMO, if you are a DINO.

April 26th has no bearing on state level politics, it is federal level. These folks need to be reminded non-stop into and including elections in 2018.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    April 26th has no bearing on state level politics, it is federal level. These folks need to be reminded non-stop into and including elections in 2018.

I was thinking more: Raskin is looking for a promotion in the 8th (not sure what happens to his seat win or lose), and Van Hollen is running in the Dem primary for Senate. Both of these asshats made a big show on the Terror Watch bill and other gun control bills.

I am not in the 8th so I can't speak to candidates (there are something like 7 on the Dem side and 5 republicans), but I would personally like to see the weakest Dem Senate candidate face Szeliga in the fall.

So who is weaker? Matthews or Trone? Ugh, they all suck.

Personally I think Matthews will have a bigger megaphone in the fall, she is the strongest. I am not in the 8th though. I have not studied the GOP candidates (there are like 5).

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I was thinking more: Raskin is looking for a promotion in the 8th (not sure what happens to his seat win or lose), and Van Hollen is running in the Dem primary for Senate. Both of these asshats made a big show on the Terror Watch bill and other gun control bills.

I am not in the 8th so I can't speak to candidates (there are something like 7 on the Dem side and 5 republicans), but I would personally like to see the weakest Dem Senate candidate face Szeliga in the fall.

Personally I think Matthews will have a bigger megaphone in the fall, she is the strongest. I am not in the 8th though. I have not studied the GOP candidates (there are like 5).

Nothing happens to Raskin's seat unless he wins. Van Hollen is a different story, if he loses he is out of a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom