• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Tuesday or Wednesday for me, I'll be behind the plate Thursday unless it rains.

As one who answered the call MANY times, I say Tuesday or Wednesday will now have priority for the Mission BBQ hangout--late Happy Hour through dinner. Standby for a decision tomorrow on that.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    As one who answered the call MANY times, I say Tuesday or Wednesday will now have priority for the Mission BBQ hangout--late Happy Hour through dinner. Standby for a decision tomorrow on that.

:thumbsup:

I'd be there tomorrow except for a pesky little health department inspection scheduled for 10 am at a correctional facility in Jessup....

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    We'll make the clamor while you attend to the slammer.

LOL! The job is tight as a tick's ass and will sail through health but the inspectors tend to get ridiculous if you're not there and this is a combined State and AA County inspection.

Went through one of these years ago at the Harford County detention center and the contractor didn't show. The inspector broke out the tape measure, made marks 36" off the floor, got out the light meter and if they were as little as 1-2 foot candles under the minimum they made them put in more lighting.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Good. I focused on the morning because that session-start is on the schedule.

Sounds like we may form up again to catch them coming back from dinner so we can offer up the last of the final day heartburn.

If there are opportunities that can give us a a little leed-time, let's us know. Thank you Dan.

Pay attention to the Senate and House session times, they should be updated with the next session. The very last session will be sometime after 2300 so that the final session ends right at midnight.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

I'm good with Tuesday or Wednesday.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Once they go inside at 11am, we will put away the signs for the morning. I'm going to hang around to watch from the gallery and watch for them trying to sneak something through.

Then, if there's interest we might form up again after folks get off work because the legislators will be working at Infringement Central until midnight.

We will use this thread to coordinate as the day unfolds. And I will also post legislative bulletins should they come up.

Jimboy

Jimboy
    Patriot Picket
    Jul 8, 2015
    From frying pan to Fire
    Thanks for parking advice. Will be heading north from the southern boonies about 715am. Plan is to approach the area by traveling east on West St until I hit State Circle, then cruise around for parking. See you there!

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Using my new-found powers as management, I delegated my attendance at my boss's meeting to one of my staff! See you later this morning.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Patriots on the Bricks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      111 KB · Views: 263

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    My first time on the bricks. Will be driving up from Southern MD. Will have to research those directions for parking etc, since I haven't done it before.

Like Rack said, check the free parking near St. Johns. There's a garage on Calvert and Bladen and Gott's Garage, also Noah Hillman Garage with entrances off of Main Street and Duke of G.

It could be that those garages are packed with state workers because session runs much later then the buses from the Stadium do; witch is where state workers normally park. I'm thinking this will push them into town.

If that's the case, there is parking at Park Place Garage at the Westin Hotel and also at Knighton Garage. Both are on West St. The Circulator Shuttle starts at Park Place/Westin Hotel and passes Knighton Garage on it's way down to Church Circle (Witch is the closest stop to Lawyer's Mall). Fare for the Circulator Shuttle is $1 or 50 cents for Seniors or anyone with an ADA card. LAST RUN FOR THE CIRCULATOR SHUTTLE LEAVES THE WESTIN AT 10:40PM. WHEN IT GETS BACK TO THE WESTIN HOTEL IT IS DONE FOR THE NIGHT!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I can't tell you how important it was to have legislators pass our a Patriot Picket gauntlet on the last day of the session. It sends the signal that our side is tireless and that we are "is in it to win it".

Many, many thanks to R56Ed, Jimboy, LCPIWB and Adolph Oliver Bush for joining me on the Bricks this morning. And thank you for your support online, and the work many of you have done to push our pictures and videos way out beyond Maryland Shooters.

The Infringers never rest, so I am commiting the rest of the day to be here at the Statehouse to keep an eye on them. A friendly delegate told me that the prime time for Democrat shenanigans will be 10pm to midnight, when it all ends.

I will be in contact with Dblas and his commited crew at MSI to keep watch on these Statehouse Tunnel Rats as the hours go by.

Some folks have asked about a picket event at Lawyer's Mall tonight when they go on dinner break. Check back here this afternoon if you can.

Again, many thanks for being part of this historic political effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom