• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tharbold

Nov 7, 2013
    Sykesville, Maryland
    But let me see if I got THIS straight... M1As are banned, but AR-10s are not banned...? :wtf:

Yeah, that makes a heckuva lot of sense, or else not... but then, I'm expecting sense from banners, which is an exercise in futility to start with. My apologies.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    But let me see if I got THIS straight... M1As are banned, but AR-10s are not banned...? :wtf:

Yeah, that makes a heckuva lot of sense, or else not... but then, I'm expecting sense from banners, which is an exercise in futility to start with. My apologies.

If you can buy a rifle, it is considered a "loophole." Do not call attention to the "loopholes." Loopholes are things they try and close the next time...

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

The bullets discharged from an AR-10 barely have enough power to punch through the skin of a new born bunny.

Therefore legal.

Bullets from an M1A have the power to mow down a herd of rhinos. As long as the rhinos are standing next to one another. Easily 6 or 7 with one shot. 8 or 9 is they're small.

Therefore illegal.

Feb 28, 2013

It makes all the sense in the world.

If it merely LOOKS like a machine gun, than it's too dangerous for us mere peons. But if it actually IS a machine gun, that's perfectly ok.

The AR-10 was never adapted by the military, or seen in any action movies, thus it's status.

Ya gotta think libtardistically. :whack:

Feb 28, 2013
    If you can buy a rifle, it is considered a "loophole." Do not call attention to the "loopholes." Loopholes are things they try and close the next time...

And the "gun show loophole" refers to the mere phone call to NICS when a gun is sold.

The fact that the exact same scenario happens in a gun STORE when a gun is sold is completely beside the point. :rolleyes:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I'd love to watch some hoodrat try to figure out how to chamber a round in a Garand. :lol2:

They would have no clue that an En Block Clip actually does what they call a "clip" does and can you picture a group of hood rats sitting around with a hand full of clips and a box of ammo trying to figure out how they work.:lol2:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

Do NOT apply logic.

1) The list was created by a group of congressional staffers, who knew NOTHING about firearms, so they selected scary looking ones.

2) The list is about 20 years old, and has not been updated with newer firearms.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Do NOT apply logic.

1) The list was created by a group of congressional staffers, who knew NOTHING about firearms, so they selected scary looking ones.

2) The list is about 20 years old, and has not been updated with newer firearms.

The first 39 items in eluding the Ar-15 and the M1A were put on the list in 1989.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Do NOT apply logic.

Yup. This was a cheap cut-and-paste job from California legislation. A very cheap cut-and-paste, as the original version had the same Olympic Target Pistol ban that made California a national laughingstock in the mid-90s.

If we had a sensible government, the GA would have removed O'Malley from office on the grounds of mental incompetence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom