• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Can anyone here tell me what light set up this has? This is exactly what i am in the market for all the way down to this light and mount. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Attachments

• surefire light.jpg
      surefire light.jpg
      104.4 KB · Views: 515

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Thanks. That is a superior set up with a superior price. I was looking to spend about 150.00 for light and mount. I will keep searching. Light is not 400.00 important to me!!:D

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Wayne; that is a good price. I would do that kind of a deal. I will keep not of that and when it comes time to buy I will be sure to check ebay. Thanks!!

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Darth; that is pretty nice. Price is right. I do not want to go over 200.00. Any more than that is insanity. I will add this to the list of options too. Thanks!!

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    :DLocated one for 150.00. That is the price I was looking for and it isn't over powering on the looks!! I think we have a winner!!

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Tactical LED's has them for $125 with free shipping.

Scotts will have some for $135.00 in a few weeks, but theres MD Sales Tax on that.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    If you decide you don't like the Inforce, if I were you, I'd take a Surefire 6P, 6P LED, G2, G2 LED, etc, if you already have one, and put in a http://www.malkoffdevices.com/shop/...7.html?zenid=483b126eea92fc4867659c695bc28750 , and throw it in a http://store.vikingtactics.com/merc...Code=VT01&Product_Code=VTAC-MK4&Category_Code . That should keep you well below your price point, or right at your price point if you don't already have one of those Surefire lights. This is the setup I have on my rifle, and it is bright as shi* (Gene Malkoff is the MAN), and super reliable. Ideally yeah I'd like a surefire Scout or Mini Scout on a nice mount, but I'm not paying 500 for the light + mount. If I were to upgrade anything on my setup it would be maybe a metal mount from somewhere like Gear Sector.

If you don't have one of those lights already to add the Malkoff Dropin, check out a Sure G2X or 6PX tactical. They aren't priced horribly. You can opt for the G2X or 6PX Pro vs the Tactical if you want dual outputs and a clicky tailcap, but my preference is for the Tactical version (Single output, push for momentary on, twist for constant on) especially on a weapon mounted light.

Good luck!

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    That is nice too Zoo!! Not bad at all. Thanks for the ideas I have a lot on my plate to think about now with all these options. Greatly appreciated!!

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Thaw; that is awesome. That is the one i am going for. That is mounted perfectly and isn't gaudy looking. I see it on my gun now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom