• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Bump, We are planning to shoot again this Thursday 1/1 (no april fools). Warm invitation is extended to everyone. We did Applebees afterwards and I'd like to do the same thing again for any interested parties.

I've got extra guns, so if you need one, speak up so I bring it.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Carney sounds good to me. I don't mind shooting twice a week. We've been doing loch raven cuz it's kinda central to alot of people. I can't do a wednesday this week though.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Neither do I:D , used to work at Carney when I was a kid loading trap houses, would be nice to get a thing going there as well in case some people couldn't make one of the two nights. Hopefully by fall we won't miss many birds come season:innocent0

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    How much is Carney??

Also Balt Co Game and Fish is Thurs too. I was told it like $4/rd? has anyone shot here?

FYI Carney is only Trap no SKEET

Guys I want to be part of the "Thursday" Crew! But I won't be able to make it until the 22nd b/c work is busting my balls I'll see you then!....

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Maui, no worries. Lookin' forward to it. I haven't heard of a clay ban yet and they should still be makin' em come the 22nd:D

I'm up for a Wed. (next week) Carney shoot. :thumbsup:

It would be nice to catch up with you in person FPS, maybe Joe will have some cheerwine for us:D:D:D

BCFG is on the CHEAP. I like cheap. I also like hangin' out with Travis and he is ALL ABOUT loch raven.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Maui, no worries. Lookin' forward to it. I haven't heard of a clay ban yet and they should still be makin' em come the 22nd:D

It would be nice to catch up with you in person FPS, maybe Joe will have some cheerwine for us:D:D:D

BCFG is on the CHEAP. I like cheap. I also like hangin' out with Travis and he is ALL ABOUT loch raven.

:thumbsup:

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Aqua, why don't you head up a wed thread? Just to not get people confused on where we are goin' and when. (don't want to see people pissed cuz they went to loch raven on a wednesday)

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

Cheaps my middle name "FivePointCheapStar"

Travis is a phenom....I think he sleeps with his shotty :D

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Just an FYI I'm off Tuesdays and on Tuesdays APG Edgewood side has a single Skeet lane open
    it's only $4/round
    the only deal there is with one lane sometime we need to share with the regulars
    they hit everything that moves but they are really nice and give great pointers...

Just a thought

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Aqua, why don't you head up a wed thread? Just to not get people confused on where we are goin' and when. (don't want to see people pissed cuz they went to loch raven on a wednesday)

Good Idea!!! It'll be good to see you again. last time it was Hi see ya nice to meet ya

I'm in for Wednesday next week too.

it'll be nice to finally meet you too!!

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    what do you mean "moves" i thought we staple the clays to the target :innocent0

I like that idea. Maybe then I'll have a chance. Those clay birds are the smartest inanimate objects I've ever come across. The duck and weave like you wouldn't believe (this is what I tell myself anyway).

I need a fully automatic, tripod mounted, lazer guided, 8ga and I'll start pulling the trigger a good 2 seconds before I yell pull. Then I'll be doing half as well as everyone else. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom