• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    OBTW, the FBI has facial recognition software that penetrates masks. :innocent0

No need for them to hide their identity there, they were not doing anything wrong. If they were trying to hide their identity they'd be wearing a ski mask and glasses exposing no facial features and would have left their cell phones at home. They were there simply protesting.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200310-bodvujwvbzc67dhyke6iogszhq-story.html

There are a ton more articles out there on it.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=fac...22i30i395l5.5572j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

ed bernay

Feb 18, 2011
    Seems to more or less be non-violent. However when a bunch of people break through doors (no, I am not sure they physically smashed the door) that they’ve been told are off limits and refuse to leave/disperse when trespassing and breaking and entering, also while armed.

That doesn’t surprise me they got dispersed with tear gas.

Also for the BLM stuff, maybe I missed it, but every instance I can think of with them when they tried to enter government buildings they got tear gassed and in many cases shit with rubber bullets, bean bags and beaten with batons.

Sure, they let them run wild with private property in a lot of cases, but they aren’t treating “patriots” here any worse than they treated the BLM and Antifa crowd when it comes to busting in to government buildings (and in many cases tear gassed and shot less than lethal stuff at them when demonstrating outside said government buildings).

Respectfully...this is not an accurate statement. Google CHAZ and BLM. They also rampaged through a police precinct. I believe it was in Seattle. The police and politicians allowed it. There is absolutely a double standard for how Conservatives get treated vs Progressive Democrats. It is everywhere and it is just the beginning. There was a story today about how the prosecutor is not charging a guy for running over a Trump supporter. I used to be a defender of the police but not anymore. For me, police officers will be judged on a case by case basis regarding whose side they are on.

When elections don't matter anymore and there is a double standard for justice, what do politicians think will eventually happen.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019

Attachments

• 92D2E710-943E-4D1C-A14B-946688325582.jpg
      92D2E710-943E-4D1C-A14B-946688325582.jpg
      81 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads