• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Well the tent went ape shit, that you bidding it up like crazy?

Those white river knife and tool knives were legit... I got outbid on most of them. Landed 3 though.

Holy crap with 15% that tent went for over retail.

The only deal to be had was whoever bought all the shelving for 10 cents can scrap it for money

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    Agreed...those knives went sky high! I think I paid too much for one of them LOL, but still profit in them

Some of the duffels I bid on went to $360, when I figured worth $200 max!

Pick up day is May 18th?

Agreed! Some of those duffels went way over the top.. I set my max bids and stuck to them. The knives are sweet - but I know I can get a deal another time... another place...

Yes - Pickup is Monday the 18th - I already scheduled mine..

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    The store was a few minutes away from my parents place and I won stuff at their grand opening. I’ll miss the place.
    Tossed bids at some knives, the bundle of tourniquets and bandages but all went higher then I was willing to spend.

We were bidding against each other on the tourniquets - without any more detail I had to limit what I was willing to pay.. I was not going to pay retail price for a GI style triangle bandage or SWAT tourniquets...

I did win the box of Celox Z fold gauze, problem is I don't know how many I won or when they expire - I may regret that one...

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    The only deal to be had was whoever bought all the shelving for 10 cents can scrap it for money

I thought the same thing, I didnt bid because I am not sure if conservit - scrape metal buyer about 3 miles from the pickup place - has opened yet since the pandemic shut it down.. And I don't have room to store it, and the idea of loading it and unloading it twice was not very appealing..

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    We were bidding against each other on the tourniquets - without any more detail I had to limit what I was willing to pay.. I was not going to pay retail price for a GI style triangle bandage or SWAT tourniquets...

I did win the box of Celox Z fold gauze, problem is I don't know how many I won or when they expire - I may regret that one...

You did well on the 10 packs of Celox Z depending on the expiration date, LA Gear has it $40 for 1 pack

Last edited:

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    You did well on the 10 packs of Celox Z depending on the expiration date, LA Gear has it $40 for 1 pack

Same stuff is $33.83 on Amazon.. I just bought some IFAK refills off ebay last month and don't have a huge need for 10 packs (if there really are 10) If this is not expired - or too close to it - I have some buddies who will be getting a few pouches..

Based on when they opened that store and how fast it shut down, I'm betting it is pretty close to expired.. I sort of regret bidding on it in hindsight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom