• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Hey guys,

I know we've got some recent (and not-so-recent) transplants to NoVA, and I figure it's time we should all meet up and grab some beer and/or dinner together. Or we can skip the beer and have an OC meetup, although maybe that would be better suited for a second meetup. I figure we are the first in a movement in many MDS members who will be fleeing across the Potomac, it would be good to get organized for shoots, but mostly to fight for our rights in VA as well as help our brethren, friends and family trapped in the DPRM. Obviously, any capital region members from MD would be welcome to join in, especially if you're considering a move to the Old Dominion.

I don't know what works for everyone's schedule, so post up and let us know what sort of meetup you'd prefer. Night, weekend, football, whatever. I guess over the next couple weeks we can discuss and come up with a time that would work for the most amount of people.

It would be helpful to post up your specific location so we know where to find a central place that's easy for everyone to access. Feel free to nominate a spot.

Location: Just south of Bailey's Crossroads and am close to Seven Corners, if that's helpful.
    Availability: Weekday evenings 5 PM or later, weekends
    Meetup spot nomination: Dogfish Head Alehouse

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Hey guys,

I know we've got some recent (and not-so-recent) transplants to NoVA, and I figure it's time we should all meet up and grab some beer and/or dinner together. Or we can skip the beer and have an OC meetup, although maybe that would be better suited for a second meetup. I figure we are the first in a movement in many MDS members who will be fleeing across the Potomac, it would be good to get organized for shoots, but mostly to fight for our rights in VA as well as help our brethren, friends and family trapped in the DPRM. Obviously, any capital region members from MD would be welcome to join in, especially if you're considering a move to the Old Dominion.

I don't know what works for everyone's schedule, so post up and let us know what sort of meetup you'd prefer. Night, weekend, football, whatever. I guess over the next couple weeks we can discuss and come up with a time that would work for the most amount of people.

It would be helpful to post up your specific location so we know where to find a central place that's easy for everyone to access. Feel free to nominate a spot.

Location: Just south of Bailey's Crossroads and am close to Seven Corners, if that's helpful.
    Availability: Weekday evenings 5 PM or later, weekends
    Meetup spot nomination: Dogfish Head Alehouse

I'm away on business and get back next weekend. anytime after that would work for me. I'm also available weekdays after 5 and weekends (as long as the wife doesn't make any plans for us). I am in Chantilly so I'm pretty much open to shooting, football, beer or whatever.

svana

NRA Life Member
    Dec 28, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    I'm in.

Location: Right at the intersection of I-395 and I-495 down in Alexandria
    Availability: Anytime except Tuesday-Thursday 5pm-10pm
    Meetup spot nomination: Indifferent

coopdog373

Feb 13, 2009
    herndon
    I'm in as well.

Availability: Anytime
    Meetup spot nomination: Indifferent

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Bumpitty..

So it's looking like a Friday evening meetup may be ok for everyone? I guess we'll let this roll until the weekend, garnering interest, then start finalizing.

How does Friday, 10/18 sound to everyone so far?

Si vis pacem, para bellvm.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Bumpitty..

So it's looking like a Friday evening meetup may be ok for everyone? I guess we'll let this roll until the weekend, garnering interest, then start finalizing.

How does Friday, 10/18 sound to everyone so far?

The When is set, where is everyone meeting?

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    How does Dogfish Head Alehouse in Seven Corners sound?

Anyone can throw out suggestions. :)

I'll shoot PMs to anyone who showed interest this afternoon to ask.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Executive decisions have been made, the final determination is as follows:

Date: Friday October 18th
    Time: 6:00 PM
    Location: Dogfish Head Alehouse (6220 Leesburg Pike, Seven Corners Shopping Center,
    Falls Church, VA, 22044)

Anyone else is also welcome to come, but PLEASE send me a PM so I can confirm your spot at the table. I will keep a running guest list in this post.

Guest List (confirmed):
    smores

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    We're still on, for 6 pm for anyone who can make it. I'll post up around noontime any more pertinent info. I'll get a table for "MDS".

See you guys there!

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    So we have a couple confirmed and a few maybes. Look for a guy with short hair and a Beretta ball cap if you decide to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom