• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I know there are a few of you floating around from the other threads that I found. I shot sporting clays there for the first time this past weekend, and I had a great time. Then I found out about the rifle range and decided that I need to look into a membership. The other threads that I found were a year or two old, so I was hoping someone might have some current information on the membership.

What kind of cost am I looking at?

I understand there is a work commitment, how many hours are required?

Is there some new member probation period or something of that nature?

Any reason that you regret joining?

Everyone seemed very friendly, and the facilities seemed pretty nice. I'm thinking of going to the August new members meeting to get some more information.

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    Bueller....

Sent from an overpriced and over-rated camera/internet browser that can be used as a telephone in an emergency.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    I am also considering joining! Shot sporting clays there once a couple years ago with a group of MD Shooters. Going back to try it again tomorrow morning (hopefully), then go to the meeting at the end of this month. It's only about 5-10 mins from me now, so seems like a good deal.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    The guy I talked to today wasn't positive on all the facts, but it sounded like: $50 one-time application fee, ~$60/yr, 8hrs of service (don't know how often). I'm going to plan to go to the application meeting at the end of the month.

Kimber45

Jan 14, 2011
    Whiteford
    Nice club, I joined in the early 90's when I lived in Stewartstown for a few years. In Forrest Hill now, may join again. What day is the meeting?

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    Check their website to be sure, but 27AUG @ 1800 is what I put in my calendar.

Sent from an overpriced and over-rated camera/internet browser that can be used as a telephone in an emergency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom