• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    A friend of mine who is a collector says that we will not be able to transport an AR or AK or any of the other evil long guns to a range ect after OCT 1, any truth in this?

Thanks

NOBODY

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    I'd like to know why some people are so paranoid about stuff like this. Think about it....How many times have you been pulled over? Out of those few times (if ever) have they searched your vehicle?

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I'd like to know why some people are so paranoid about stuff like this. Think about it....How many times have you been pulled over? Out of those few times (if ever) have they searched your vehicle?

People like to follow the law. Hence, law abiding gun owner.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    People like to follow the law. Hence, law abiding gun owner.

I understand that......If this were the case then i'd assume that person was doing exactly the speed limit every single time they get behind the wheel. Not even a single mph over.

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere

Yes They ask everytime and the last time the officer said he was looking for guns Thanks AA County

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    SB 281 allows transport of "banned" weapons that were owned before Oct 1, including those from out of state.Residency is a different matter. Why don't people read the f'ing bill?

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I heard the police have a special "radar" gun that only detects EBR's. Totally reliable source told me this.....honest!

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    SB 281 allows transport of "banned" weapons that were owned before Oct 1, including those from out of state.Residency is a different matter. Why don't people read the f'ing bill?

That is what is in bill that passed. I think some our confused with the sausage making of the bill before it was finalized.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

This law is intentionally vague. It was designed to confuse and entrap as many of US as possible. With all the crap that was proposed, am ended and rammed through it is pretty hard to know every aspect of this abomination. Even if you did read every word how many could grasp what the intentionally confusing crap means?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    What is vague about it?

The final wording is what counts, not all the discussion that preceded it. That's par of the legislative process. All the amendments were confising, but the final bill is clear. To me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom