• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    I feel so much better knowing he can carry his 1911 and I cannot.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    My personal opinion is that CT Wilson is the most deserving of gun owners support of all Dist 28 delegates. He has always had time for me when I have dropped by his office, and seems to be a lot more pro 2A than Anti. I have urged him to support Shall Issue, and although he nodded agreement, I don't think he will introduce his own shall issue legislation. My sense is that he gets in a lot of trouble with leadership for the stands he takes. That makes him one of the good guys in my book.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Sounds nice.

However, I personally don't believe any politicians from any party. I find it hard to believe that there are that many people interested in serving the best interests of others. I feel like they're all in it for something and they'd kill their grandma if it moved them up the ladder.

I know.. :tinfoil:

I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that Mike has been with us for a very long time and has been accused of tilting at windmills a few years ago for standing up for our 2A rights.

Not picking on you but he's not just my boss, he's practically a member of my family and honor and integrity means EVERYTHING to him.

Okay shutting up now ;);)

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Probably receiving death threats from the 2nd Amendment crowd because he is a Democrat. lol

It wasn't a death threat - it was even worse! It was threat not to vote for him and to campaign against him. And if he lost he wouldn't be a Delegate, and would actually need a G&S like the rest of us, and could no longer carry his Kimber to the House floor.:sad20:

Seriously, I think his response was appropriate, and I hope he is sincere. But he might have been wiser not to include the reference to his Kimber. It just wasn't necessary, and oozes hypocrisy. But I am glad he did because it highlights and exposes the "class" issue we are fighting.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Re: the mail tool

Sorry, that was my fault. I left it up there during the battle last year over SB281. Last year when it was put up, it was talked about that those were going to everyone in that district regardless of their pro or anti 2A stance. I have taken it offline, but left the link live so it didn't give an error on the site. The other contact tool is up since you have to write your own email.

Mark

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Good observation, advise I should have followed. I did check out the link but obviously not far enough. Looked 2A enough, thought it went to anti's only like most pro-2A links do.

Only reason I posted on "this" thread is because the title of it was his name.

Follow up, CT Wilson sent me another (nicer, not that I didn't deserve the first one) email along with his personal cell and email if I had any other issues. He has my vote and donation in 2014!!

http://www.votectwilson.com/contribute.html

I talked to him this past Tuesday, you did good on the 2nd e-mail. The sentiment was in the right place just sent to the wrong person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom