What do you think would happen if Trump won in a recount.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Ah, so there were people who had unfettered access to the election software but then had to resort to a third world ballot stuffing exercise as a contingency plan ? And somehow they forgot to throw the GA senate race while they were entering fictitious numbers ?

Sure, makes total sense, if you don't think about it.

Old habits die hard, particularly in inner city machines that have been doing it the old way for 50 years.

Mighty Joboo

Sep 15, 2020
    At this point, there's no use recounting it anymore. Too much infighting now between the Republican party. It's time to take the lumps, regroup, and come out strong with future Senate, House, and Prez races. If you look at the way things are heading, there's more left-leaning youth than conservatives. And we don't start preparing for that now, things are going to keep getting more and more difficult.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Mega fires and riots which would thin the herd.

Hopefully, it would kick off CWII, so we could get this over with quickly. CWII IS coming, the only ingredient it lacks is active participation from the right, the left is fully engaged, the right is only engaged in talk and turning the other cheek. (as in "leave me alone, that's all I ask", "well, when they come down MY street, then I'll..." and so on and so on...)
    It IS coming, I'd rather get it over with now, they are only getting stronger. :
    :mad54:

czman

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 20, 2020
    It's time to take the lumps, regroup, and come out strong with future Senate, House, and Prez races. .

I agree. We should be looking for the best candidates for 2022 congressional races and the 2024 presidential primaries. For a number of reasons, I don't believe Trump will be a serious candidate in 2024.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I agree. We should be looking for the best candidates for 2022 congressional races and the 2024 presidential primaries. For a number of reasons, I don't believe Trump will be a serious candidate in 2024.

How is that? Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in his first election. That's 12 million more REAL votes.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    How is that? Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in his first election. That's 12 million more REAL votes.

And Biden got 16 million more real votes than Hillary got. Which was 3 million more than Trump had gotten last time.

Face it, no one with any real credibility thinks wide spread fraud happened in the election. Even if you want to entertain there was systemic fraud somewhere enough to sway multiple states by just enough votes, Biden still creamed Trump in the popular vote this time around.

Hell, Georgia has done multiple recounts and affirmed Biden won. No “voting system hacks” modified the paper. Which is why all our voting is done on paper. You can still go back and verify it.

But when it comes down to it, Trump is doing his best to burn every Republican politician who isn’t willing to go to bat for his lies and narcissism. I don’t think he wants to be president now or in 4 years. But his ego won’t let him ever lose. I think he is going to be happy to slink off to the sidelines flinging mud and getting people to keep him afloat. If he manages to stay out of prison (because even if the next attorney general doesn’t go after him you know NY will be and there is more than a hint he’s been committing financial crimes for years).

Lastly there is the fact he in his lates 70s, has shown signs of memory issues and cognitive issues for the last few years that have been getting worse. He also has at least mild heart disease, is border line obese, doesn’t exercise and eats a terrible diet.

I can pick any of a number reasons he probably won’t be a candidate in 2024 (not in good enough health, not alive, a felon/incarcerated, doesn’t even win the primary, doesn’t bother running).

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Hell, Georgia has done multiple recounts and affirmed Biden won. No “voting system hacks” modified the paper. Which is why all our voting is done on paper. You can still go back and verify it.

Describe the actual procedures involved in these “multiple recounts” across the state of Georgia, and explain why you believe the techniques used actually demonstrate the legitimacy of every mailed in vote, long since separated from any mechanism by which to establish its provenance and legitimacy.

There has been NO such process undertaken in that state, and not where it really matters (Fulton County), where a thorough audit of those votes hasn’t happened and - because of the way the voting process was illegally changed without the legislature’s approval - cannot ever happen. Re-tabulating the data handed over on USB drives doesn’t mean a thing in terms of establishing the legitimacy of hundreds of thousands of votes. Why insist that it does? Who is your audience for that particular fiction?

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    And Biden got 16 million more real votes than Hillary got. Which was 3 million more than Trump had gotten last time.

Face it, no one with any real credibility thinks wide spread fraud happened in the election. Even if you want to entertain there was systemic fraud somewhere enough to sway multiple states by just enough votes, Biden still creamed Trump in the popular vote this time around.

But when it comes down to it, Trump is doing his best to burn every Republican politician who isn’t willing to go to bat for his lies and narcissism. I don’t think he wants to be president now or in 4 years. But his ego won’t let him ever lose. I think he is going to be happy to slink off to the sidelines flinging mud and getting people to keep him afloat. If he manages to stay out of prison (because even if the next attorney general doesn’t go after him you know NY will be and there is more than a hint he’s been committing financial crimes for years).

Lastly there is the fact he in his lates 70s, has shown signs of memory issues and cognitive issues for the last few years that have been getting worse. He also has at least mild heart disease, is border line obese, doesn’t exercise and eats a terrible diet.

I can pick any of a number reasons he probably won’t be a candidate in 2024 (not in good enough health, not alive, a felon/incarcerated, doesn’t even win the primary, doesn’t bother running).

Who did you cast your vote for?

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Face it, no one with any real credibility thinks wide spread fraud happened in the election.

BC Biden was the most inspiring candidate ever. Whose leadership, intellect and moral compass convinced millions more people to vote for him than even Obama could muster.

My God, how lucky we all are to have the greatest politician of all time to "win" the election.:lol2:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    BC Biden was the most inspiring candidate ever. Whose leadership, intellect and moral compass convinced millions more people to vote for him than even Obama could muster.

My God, how lucky we all are to have the greatest politician of all time to "win" the election.:lol2:

Just the one who wasn’t remotely as horrible.

Don’t like Biden, but it was vote for the sun setting narcissist wanna be autocrat. Or vote for the old guy whose politics I mostly don’t agree with who shoulda stayed retired from politics.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Just the one who wasn’t remotely as horrible.

Don’t like Biden, but it was vote for the sun setting narcissist wanna be autocrat. Or vote for the old guy whose politics I mostly don’t agree with who shoulda stayed retired from politics.

It was Trump or Kamala silly... Biden was just a placeholder to get Trump out and you fell for it. :sad20:

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Even if you want to entertain there was systemic fraud somewhere enough to sway multiple states by just enough votes, Biden still creamed Trump in the popular vote this time around.

Creaming somebody in the popular vote doesnt mean anything and DOES NOT get you elected. So fraud in enough states by just enough votes does make a difference.

And I'm sorry, if you're a gun owner and voted for Biden, you get what you get. I hope they take your guns first as you dont deserve the liberty others died to protect. To vote for anyone in the party committed to taking individual liberty from as many citizens as possible, who prioritize every other person on the planet except Americans, and who are avowed enemies of the founding principles of this nation lacks any common sense. You are part of the problem. Unfortunately, others will suffer from your idiocy.

FNG

Jun 12, 2013
    Frederick
    Creaming somebody in the popular vote doesnt mean anything and DOES NOT get you elected. So fraud in enough states by just enough votes does make a difference.

And I'm sorry, if you're a gun owner and voted for Biden, you get what you get. I hope they take your guns first as you dont deserve the liberty others died to protect. To vote for anyone in the party committed to taking individual liberty from as many citizens as possible, who prioritize every other person on the planet except Americans, and who are avowed enemies of the founding principles of this nation lacks any common sense. You are part of the problem. Unfortunately, others will suffer from your idiocy.

This. 100%

Last edited:

Conundrum

Oct 19, 2007
    WV
    What are your thoughts on what would happen if trump actually won in a recount. I think antifa and the entire left would absolutely lose their sh*t... but to what end? They’ve been on interviews saying that if trump won again, what we’ve seen is just the beginning. So if the election results were overturned... what would you foresee happening? Video Link to cite some protestors views on losing.

https://youtu.be/CenJe6RrLEE
    Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom