• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    For those of you that want Brochin out... I have your man. Chris Cavey. He worked extensively on ehrlich's campaign and had held office before including with the R party.

He has everything planned out down to the precinct. He knows what he needs and can tell you where you will be most effective.

He is definitely on our side. Talked with him at length tonight. He needs people willing to do grunt work in the district and $. He's been pounding on doors and his reception has been great. He said he was honestly astounded by how many people in the district keep bringing up 281.

I told him I would reach out to find people in the district to help him beat brochin. If you are interested, PM me and I will put you in direct contact with him. If you just want to see brochin gone.... Send some $ to his campaign.

This is Occbrian speaking. Not MSI.

Sent from my fire using smoke.

Last edited:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I completely agree. Met him at a town hall in Parkton some months back.

I'm sitting on 2,000 orange, black, and white District 42 DINO business cards.

They outline how to convert to the Democrat party for primary purposes.

I would ask what I should do with them, but I'm afraid of some of the MDS member suggestions.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    He moved? He was trying to buy my parent's place, but was having a finance issue. Instead the property got sold to some liberal types...( I hope they convert to at least Libertarian ideals by simply living there- they seem open minded enough).

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Nothing in my cornflakes ;)

c'mon district 42 folks, I know you are out there. You have a real chance of getting Brochin out and winning a seat for 2A.

CCavey

Mar 5, 2013
    I could always use help. Jim Brochin can be defeated the demographics from the newly configured district did not lean to his favor as much as he would have liked. The key to a win is communication. I have the entire district outlined and know the doors to knock!

The message is simple: "Jim Brochin is a nice guy but his votes in Annapolis are not in touch with the thoughts of his district." His "rain tax" vote will hurt businesses for years to come. His vote on "Wind energy tax" will increase our electric bills and he is only a 2A friend when it was convenient for his purposes.

If you can help knock doors - Saturday November 2nd I am planning a big door blitz starting at Noon in Timonium. (Rain date Sunday @1:00) Shoot me a message offline.
    chris@caveyforsenate.com Your 3 hour investment of time will go a long way getting the message out on the street that Brochin must go!

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Was Brochin the one photographed playing solitaire during the sb281 "hearings"? If so, perhaps handing out a copy of the photo to prospective voters with the caption "Is this the type of person you want representing you in Annapolis?" would convince a few folks to vote another way.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Was Brochin the one photographed playing solitaire during the sb281 "hearings"? If so, perhaps handing out a copy of the photo to prospective voters with the caption "Is this the type of person you want representing you in Annapolis?" would convince a few folks to vote another way.
    No. That was Raskin.

CCavey

Mar 5, 2013
    There is no residency requirement to volunteer for any campaign. Many times over the past 20+ years I have helped candidates in other parts of Maryland. I have even held fundraisers at my residence for candidates in other jurisdictions. Keep in mind once elected every Senator will have the same voice and one vote on each bill that makes it to the floor of the Senate. Thinking "statewide" and helping in other jurisdictions is a powerful tool used by almost every lobby and political group.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    If you can help knock doors - Saturday November 2nd I am planning a big door blitz starting at Noon in Timonium. (Rain date Sunday @1:00) Shoot me a message offline.
    chris@caveyforsenate.com Your 3 hour investment of time will go a long way getting the message out on the street that Brochin must go!

Chris, happy to help a true 2A supporter in any way I can. E-mail sent about the 11/2/13 Timonium blitz.

Who should I make the check out to?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I could always use help. Jim Brochin can be defeated the demographics from the newly configured district did not lean to his favor as much as he would have liked. The key to a win is communication. I have the entire district outlined and know the doors to knock!

The message is simple: "Jim Brochin is a nice guy but his votes in Annapolis are not in touch with the thoughts of his district." His "rain tax" vote will hurt businesses for years to come. His vote on "Wind energy tax" will increase our electric bills and he is only a 2A friend when it was convenient for his purposes.

Chris - Welcome to the foams and good luck up there, I am down here in District 21 and am trying to get the DINO movement to work on at least one Delegate if not more and perhaps our Senator (Rosapepe) as well.

Good luck up there, you will find plenty of support and help (when some of us have the time) here on the forums.

tomh

Jul 21, 2008
    For those of you that want Brochin out... I have your man. Chris Cavey. He worked extensively on ehrlich's campaign and had held office before including with the R party.

He has everything planned out down to the precinct. He knows what he needs and can tell you where you will be most effective.

He is definitely on our side. Talked with him at length tonight. He needs people willing to do grunt work in the district and $. He's been pounding on doors and his reception has been great. He said he was honestly astounded by how many people in the district keep bringing up 281.

I told him I would reach out to find people in the district to help him beat brochin. If you are interested, PM me and I will put you in direct contact with him. If you just want to see brochin gone.... Send some $ to his campaign.

This is Occbrian speaking. Not MSI.

Sent from my fire using smoke.

Tell him I'll need a very big campaign sign in my front lawn then. I'm right across from a large polling place.

P.S. I told Brochin he was going to regret that vote.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Do we need to live in his district to put signs in our yard? I live close to his district (enough for a few passersby who live there to notice).

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Do we need to live in his district to put signs in our yard? I live close to his district (enough for a few passersby who live there to notice).

I would think free speech would apply...

Some noise about election signs not being proper election signs might be made wrt to enforcing ordinances about non-election signs..

I would think it would be worth the publicity to try ... :)

I wonder if renters can post signs? My building restricts all signage in the lease...

Car stickers should work--- work may or may not be an issue for hatch act purposes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom