• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Why do the words, "scum bucket" come to mind? Clearly the woman in the boat isn't selling anything to afford food ... or maybe she is, come to think of it. The seller may need money for meds, though.

On a somewhat different note, it drives me up a wall to see someone puffing what was once a nice C&R piece, trying to make it sound wonderful, rare, and more valuable because it was sporterized!

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Take a look at everything else he has for sale. Truly the House that Bubba Built, the Island of Misfit C&Rs. Esp like the 03A3 that looks to have been mated with a M1 Carbine. Then I ran across the Norwegian M1914 pistol and my heart skipped a beat until I saw that someone had enhanced it with pimp grips, which certainly justifies the well above market asking price. Besides it's a Colt because it came with an original US M1911 holster. So sad.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Mawkie,your right, that 03a3 is something, a 300.00 rifle with a 1000.00 starting bid, makes no mention of what a bubba job it is.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Take a look at everything else he has for sale. Truly the House that Bubba Built, the Island of Misfit C&Rs. Esp like the 03A3 that looks to have been mated with a M1 Carbine. Then I ran across the Norwegian M1914 pistol and my heart skipped a beat until I saw that someone had enhanced it with pimp grips, which certainly justifies the well above market asking price. Besides it's a Colt because it came with an original US M1911 holster. So sad.

But, IT'S ESTATE!!!!!!!

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    Mawkie,your right, that 03a3 is something, a 300.00 rifle with a 1000.00 starting bid, makes no mention of what a bubba job it is.

But but but, it's in unissued condition. I heard those '03a3 carbines were quite rare, don't ya know. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom