• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buoyboy

Aug 19, 2007
    As my Coast Guard career ends and they put my household good on a trailer bound for Connecticut, I realize that the thing I'll miss most in Maryland is the great folks that run and attend the AAFG IDPA Matches.

Dave, Pete, Allen, Leland, and Matt - Thanks for making the matches possible, for helping me improve my shooting and for being great friends.

To the shooters, thanks for making my Saturday's fun.

If you make it up to the Indoor Nationals or CT State, look me up.

John

Kchen986

aka "SWAT" =P
    Oct 12, 2008
    I just started shooting with these guys January 2nd. Very well organized and friendly bunch. It's always a pleasure to shoot with them!

JackBlundell

Jul 20, 2008
    Good luck and smooth sailing, John! I'll miss our days of finishing within a second or two of each other at the AAFG matches. You always set the mark against which I measured my performance.

Best wishes in your new career! Let us know which club you join up there so we can look for your name in the match results.

- Jack

Buoyboy

Aug 19, 2007
    Good luck and smooth sailing, John! I'll miss our days of finishing within a second or two of each other at the AAFG matches. You always set the mark against which I measured my performance.

Best wishes in your new career! Let us know which club you join up there so we can look for your name in the match results.

- Jack

Jack,

I also enjoyed the competition but you surpassed me.

I need to find a club to join but the CT Sport Shooters put on matches at Hartford Gun Club and S&W. I hope my life settles down enough that I can find some time to make some of them.

Best in the future

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom