• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    I think I have settled on an Eotech EXPS2-0 for my Colt LE6920. I figured I might try a magnifier sometime in the future, but noticed that Primary Arms is offering their own brand of magnifier free with the Eotech. However, they are currently out of stock. I'm trying to decide if it is worth waiting for them to get them back in stock.

Has anyone used the free magnifier from Primary Arms that can compare them to ones from Eotech or Aimpoint? It it worth waiting for?

Also, related to the magnifier, how big of a deal is it to remove and re-install in terms of keeping it centered. Trying to figure out if the swing mount is worth it if I will only be using it occasionally.

https://www.primaryarms.com/EOTech_EXPS2_0_Holosight_3X_Magnifier_p/exps2-0.htm

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Haven't used the EO-Tech 3x, but I used to run a Aimpoint 3x on twist-mount - got it for a LOT less than MSRP. Eye relief was decent, but not quite as generous as say a muzzleoader or shotgun scope's 4 to 4.5" eye relief.

If I can find another one for the same price, I'd buy another in a heartbeat!

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I think I have settled on an Eotech EXPS2-0 for my Colt LE6920. I figured I might try a magnifier sometime in the future, but noticed that Primary Arms is offering their own brand of magnifier free with the Eotech. However, they are currently out of stock. I'm trying to decide if it is worth waiting for them to get them back in stock.

Has anyone used the free magnifier from Primary Arms that can compare them to ones from Eotech or Aimpoint? It it worth waiting for?

Also, related to the magnifier, how big of a deal is it to remove and re-install in terms of keeping it centered. Trying to figure out if the swing mount is worth it if I will only be using it occasionally.

https://www.primaryarms.com/EOTech_EXPS2_0_Holosight_3X_Magnifier_p/exps2-0.htm

The eye relief isn't great, but I bought it last year at this time and got a free flip to the side mount also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom