Result of steel out of full choke are in.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Shooting in the Central Penn Members Shoot on Sunday, they are calling for Scattered T-Storms but I'm hoping the rain holds of.

Just shot there this year for the first time. Shot 2-3 shoots inluding the Zone. What a nice place and what nice people. Wish it was closer. Two hours for me.

We need the rain. Just hope that storm stays South and doesn't screw up the doves.

roger8918

Nov 14, 2010
    Just shot there this year for the first time. Shot 2-3 shoots inluding the Zone. What a nice place and what nice people. Wish it was closer. Two hours for me.

You are correct, great place and great people. They treat my kids like gold. Make sure you say hi to Hoover!

11 pm
    Aug 24
    67°F
    Mostly Cloudy

FEELS LIKE:
    67°

HUMIDITY:
    87%

PRECIP:
    10%

WIND:
    ESE at 2 mph

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    GUNMANSUPERSTAR,

So, you want everyone to think you have big balls. If so, why not post your real name and address? Better yet, how about a face to face discussion about these things while shooting a round of sporting? PG Trap & Skeet would be a good location, but I'll have to lend you a gun because your's is not allowed there unless you stick a longer bbl on it. What do you say? I'll even buy your targets. I'm sure others would like to join us. Take up the challenge, if you do have the balls.
    I will give this great consideration. :D I will tell you this bring your A game if I decide to do this. You have no clue how good I am. Last clay shoot I did was 2 weeks ago. Riot gun 870 and shot 35 for 41. I don't buy guns for nothing. And to the fool that thinks I am posting my name and address after showcasing my guns, get bent buddy,:thumbsup: I do not trust anyone on this forum at all.
    Sorry I missed all this ******** you old geezers are putting on here while I am out running. My how the retards on this forum really show their colors.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Tomorrow 20 percent chance of rain. Wonder if it rains in hell?
    I will be sure to do this same shit in any thread you guys are in. Mark my words. You want to pay games because you guys think it is funny have at it. I can **** with you gents just as easily.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Boston_Whaler.jpg

I prefer lures to cut bait...

Let me nail that woman in the brown shorts. She looks good. Overboard with the rest of the crew!!:D
    Look like a hot blonde in there too!!

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    That's not going to be tolerated here.

Saw the "Banned" under his name in another thread and assumed this is where it happened. Appears I was right.

Zoo, thanks for taking care of this guy. He makes all of us look bad and I didn't realize until just now this isn't in the WC so it's out there for the world to see :facepalm:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Folks....this is perfect example of what happens when people don't tell us there is a problem. Here's a thread that buy it's title and apparent purpose doesn't set off the usual alarms for the staff, so we don't necessarily drop in on it.

Then, this outrageous baiting behavior by the user who is now on vacation from the forum causes the whole thing to blow up and we have a train wreck on our hands.

There were at least several posts that should have have been reported much earlier than the one that was.

It's good that people to go crying to us every time someone hurts their feelings, but blatantly abusive behavior like this needs to be reported.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    OP has been banned permanently.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Norton, thank you for stepping in and taking the appropriate action. :thumbsup:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd like to think this only went on for that long simply to see if it was trolling or the former member being serious.

In the future, posts of that nature should/will be reported sooner.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    This thing went beyond strange...it got down right disturbing.

Seemed fairly on par, at first, with most of the threads he started. Then, yeah, it took a turn for the nasty and finally just got insane.

Thanks to Zoostation and Norton for dealing with it. That guy truly is the one that anti-gun people point to and say, "See?!? They really are crazy loons." Sad. I'm sorry that this thread happened on the public side of MDS. I, for one, will be quicker on the trigger when I see irrational posting. Disagreeing is one thing, but this was quite another.

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    time stamp on the PM?

Not sure on the time stamp. I read it this morning at about 7am and then deleted all of my PMs. I can only say that it was between about 10pm last night and 7am this morning. Most likely last night. Feel free to undelete my PMs if you have that capability. He didn't have much to say, just a half witted reply to my offer to meet and shoot with him, saying that he would consider it for sometime next summer. That was it.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Weird. Before this thread, we exchanged PMs about performance of steel in different chokes, and he seemed genuinely interested in info.

He went from inquisitive new guy to troll in 2.2 seconds.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Weird. Before this thread, we exchanged PMs about performance of steel in different chokes, and he seemed genuinely interested in info.

He went from inquisitive new guy to troll in 2.2 seconds.

I think he is bi-polar that is my internet phyc evaluation.

Paging Dr. MBZ

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I don't think any further discussion is needed.

He got butt hurt when everyone laughed at him for using a full choke with big steel, then he went into troll mode and it seems to me after 7 pages, succeeded in his task.

This guy was weak compared to some stuff I've seen on Auto/Racing forums. 50 pages of quoted arguments... LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom