Result of steel out of full choke are in.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    My buddy sent me a text. He wants to know if you guys let your turkeys fly away before shooting at them. He said according to you guys that is being a good sportsman. He also said it is twice as hard to sneak on geese then to let them fly in your face out of a blind.

Ok, thats about the last of this shit for me!

Your buddy??? wants to compair turkey and goose hunting? well I guess that what you get from the Somerset james gang of piss poor hunting skills.

Dude just stop you are typing shit that would come out of a four year olds mouth! Look if you are going to post really stupid and down right silly shit you are going to get called out!

you and these posts are a waste of the time to type them. Just keep your bloodlust and crazy shit north of the mason dixon and we will be fine.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Ok, thats about the last of this shit for me!

Your buddy??? wants to compair turkey and goose hunting? well I guess that what you get from the Somerset james gang of piss poor hunting skills.

Dude just stop you are typing shit that would come out of a four year olds mouth! Look if you are going to post really stupid and down right silly shit you are going to get called out!

you and these posts are a waste of the time to type them. Just keep your bloodlust and crazy shit north of the mason dixon and we will be fine.

It's a legit question.......One of these days I'll get a deer. They just never take off for me, so I don't shoot them. :innocent0

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    September is near and death is in the air. Next Saturday is coming quick for geese and doves. I am locked and loaded. If it honks it is down!!
    *my buddy wants me to tell you guys that using steel alone gives the geese more than enough chance for an escape.(lack of knockdown power)

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Moral of the story: neglect a Mercedes it will rust as fast as a Chevy.

I can't go with you on that my first car was an 86 Mercedes and i know the pervious owner was not the kindest to it and now rust even when i sold it in 06.

You aren't kidding. Gimme some of that popcorn.

:popcorn:

MMM popcorn

don't forget generic popcorn tastes better than the expensive stuff and pops better too

I like orval reddinboker (sp?)

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Just got a text from wilcam47. He has officially left Maryland for the rest of his life!! He is loving the fact he is going home to gun rights!!

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    *my buddy wants me to tell you guys that using steel alone gives the geese more than enough chance for an escape.(lack of knockdown power)

So, now you (and your so-called buddy) are advocating that using steel shot increases the odds for the geese because they have a chance to escape?? Wounded???

Sorry, dude, but that's just despicable. And you do realize that when anti's talk about gun owners being crazed idiots they're talking about people like you, right?

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    So, now you (and your so-called buddy) are advocating that using steel shot increases the odds for the geese because they have a chance to escape?? Wounded???

Sorry, dude, but that's just despicable. And you do realize that when anti's talk about gun owners being crazed idiots they're talking about people like you, right?
    I will take that as a compliment.:thumbsup:

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    GUNMANSUPERSTAR,

So, you want everyone to think you have big balls. If so, why not post your real name and address? Better yet, how about a face to face discussion about these things while shooting a round of sporting? PG Trap & Skeet would be a good location, but I'll have to lend you a gun because your's is not allowed there unless you stick a longer bbl on it. What do you say? I'll even buy your targets. I'm sure others would like to join us. Take up the challenge, if you do have the balls.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Guys, please don't feed into this anymore. I had a conversation via pm with GUNMANSUPERTARD. You won't get through to him. What's worse is that he has "buddies" (probably his online WOW friends) who share his line of thinking and are reinforcing his unethical hunting practices. All we can do is hope that he gets caught and has to pay up. I'm sure we'll see a thread full of bitching and whining when that happens.

And for those challenging him, he won't have the balls to show up. He can't meet in person because he is ashamed of his pepperoni nips

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Guys, please don't feed into this anymore. I had a conversation via pm with GUNMANSUPERTARD. You won't get through to him. What's worse is that he has "buddies" (probably his online WOW friends) who share his line of thinking and are reinforcing his unethical hunting practices. All we can do is hope that he gets caught and has to pay up. I'm sure we'll see a thread full of bitching and whining when that happens.

And for those challenging him, he won't have the balls to show up. He can't meet in person because he is ashamed of his pepperoni nips
    I can assure you guys this. I will shoot as many ducks and geese, rabbits, deer, squirrel, and pheasant as I can. I will make this thread an immage of death. I will make this thread fill with photos of animals cooked on my plate. Are you guys a bunch of women? Hunting to me is food gathering and not plastering mounts on a wall. Green heads are pretty but they taste better. I don't care what any of you guys think I proved you all wrong about using steel in a full choke will no ill effects and that pisses you off. Get over yourselves. There will always be a better shot at guns no matter how good you guys think you are. I do not know what your problem is but if you don't like me I don't care. I am not here to earn your likes and dislikes. I hunt to kill. I kill to eat. None of you guys will ever change my thoughts on anything. Things are done different in my world. Ppl here have respect and don't run one another into the dirt like I have seen on this forum. This place is becoming a joke. I have good friends from here that I talk other to in other forms than just on here. Trust me, this is an internet forum. Not a life. Have a goodnight guys. Go do something like I just did like take a run. Later!!

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    I can assure you guys this. I will shoot as many ducks and geese, rabbits, deer, squirrel, and pheasant as I can. I will make this thread an immage of death. I will make this thread fill with photos of animals cooked on my plate. Are you guys a bunch of women? Hunting to me is food gathering and not plastering mounts on a wall. Green heads are pretty but they taste better. I don't care what any of you guys think I proved you all wrong about using steel in a full choke will no ill effects and that pisses you off. Get over yourselves. There will always be a better shot at guns no matter how good you guys think you are. I do not know what your problem is but if you don't like me I don't care. I am not here to earn your likes and dislikes. I hunt to kill. I kill to eat. None of you guys will ever change my thoughts on anything. Things are done different in my world. Ppl here have respect and don't run one another into the dirt like I have seen on this forum. This place is becoming a joke. I have good friends from here that I talk other to in other forms than just on here. Trust me, this is an internet forum. Not a life. Have a goodnight guys. Go do something like I just did like take a run. Later!!

I'll make one last post in hopes of getting through to you...for the sake of the animals that will suffer because of your sloppy kills. I don't give a shit what choke you use. I don't give a shit what animals you kill or how many of them. I don't give a shit who is a better shot. You are missing the point.

You stated plainly in this thread that ethics go out the window when you are killing animals since they are going to die anyway. THAT is what makes you an *******. I love animals but I have NO problem with people hunting. Whether it is for food or even if it is for sport. What bothers me is animals suffering needlessly because of people like you. I guess that makes me a woman? You are a black eye to the entire hunting community.

You may kill to eat, but you won't starve if you don't kill. If you can't take an animal cleanly, you have no business trying. You act like this is a SHTF situation and you will starve if you don't kill at any cost. It's ridiculous.

You could have learned a thing or two if you would have kept an open mind. Instead, you decided that you would blow us all away with your ignorance. I can only hope that you and your buddies wise up at some point.

With that, I'm out. Thanks for showing everyone here what type of person you are. I've said it before....all the crazies, assholes, libtards, etc. will out themselves eventually

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    I'll make one last post in hopes of getting through to you...for the sake of the animals that will suffer because of your sloppy kills. I don't give a shit what choke you use. I don't give a shit what animals you kill or how many of them. I don't give a shit who is a better shot. You are missing the point.

You stated plainly in this thread that ethics go out the window when you are killing animals since they are going to die anyway. THAT is what makes you an *******. I love animals but I have NO problem with people hunting. Whether it is for food or even if it is for sport. What bothers me is animals suffering needlessly because of people like you. I guess that makes me a woman? You are a black eye to the entire hunting community.

You may kill to eat, but you won't starve if you don't kill. If you can't take an animal cleanly, you have no business trying. You act like this is a SHTF situation and you will starve if you don't kill at any cost. It's ridiculous.

You could have learned a thing or two if you would have kept an open mind. Instead, you decided that you would blow us all away with your ignorance. I can only hope that you and your buddies wise up at some point.

With that, I'm out. Thanks for showing everyone here what type of person you are. I've said it before....all the crazies, assholes, libtards, etc. will out themselves eventually
    When is a mod going to ban you for all these personal attacks? Just curious? Just because I am a good hunter doesn't make me a democrat. That made zero sense.
    *from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, if you are going to shoot shoot don't talk. That is how I take hunting. Thanks fellas!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom